Bruce Irvin mocks Jordyn Brooks being carted off the field

ivotuk

Reaction score
What a putz.

He's "witnessing" these things because for whatever reason, he's not playing anymore. Maybe he's just not that interested in the game. Well, that can't be true, or else he wouldn't be commenting on it. :34853_doh:

Seymour

Reaction score
Now, he’s getting heckled by one of the team’s defensive legends on Twitter.

That is certainly a stretch!! You don't let "legends" walk on their 2nd contract last I checked.

Grow some class Bruuuuce!!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Eh. I don't really mind. It's not a lasting injury and Bruce is known to rib dudes. Live and let live.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Well, Bruce is kinda right. That was a first, getting carted off for cramps? lol

TEAM BRUCE, SACK UP JORDYN!

All caps guy is rubbing off on me.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
That is pretty rich.

Both Bruce and Golden left giant holes in the team that cost us dearly.

Losing Tate basically cost us the 2nd SB ring.

Losing Bruce? We struggled to fill that spot for something like 5 years. Why do you think we brought a 63 year old Irvin back? You don't remember all the guys we tried to use for that?

Bruce was stellar at setting the edge and he was that combo of a SAM and DE that we kept trying to replace.

And yeah, a guy got carted off for cramps. The entire old Seahawk team would call that out. It wasn't an injury. I get cramps suck but come on.

Even so, making fun of losing Irvin is ridiculous because if we had to go back, we never should have let him go. EVERY Seahawk fan should have missed Bruce. It was obvious the hole we had the moment he left.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
When was the last time we didn't have a gaping hole at SAM and our pass rush was consistent?

Those would be when Irvin was here.

In hindsight, we should have never let him go.

You can be upset about what he said on Brooks but it makes no sense to denigrate how important he was to this team because we ended up with an endless stream of guys like Dion Jordan as we tried and failed to make up for his loss.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
You guys have obviously never had incapacitating cramps. You have no choice. Your leg or legs twitch and lock up, you can do nothing about it other than wait it out. If you literally can't stand, not sure how he is supposed to walk off. He was probably better in a few hours. When it has happened to me, it was because I was pushing too hard for too long. First time I was super confused. WTF is happening!!

Anyway, I've had it happen so I get it. You have no choice in the matter.

Latest posts