Let Adams Cook

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
That's my defensive solution. Dude looks hesitant and lost trying to play 'scheme correct', and it's making him lose his edge. I say let him do what makes him special. Let him be a free lance wrecking ball and let the rest of the chips fall where they may. Inject a little unpredictability into this otherwise cookie cutter vanilla D and see what happens.

If nothing else, it might at least be entertaining.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":5qlv4j9r said:
That's my defensive solution. Dude looks hesitant and lost trying to play 'scheme correct', and it's making him lose his edge. I say let him do what makes him special. Let him be a free lance wrecking ball and let the rest of the chips fall where they may. Inject a little unpredictability into this otherwise cookie cutter vanilla D and see what happens.

Lawrence Taylor just did his own thing out there and I think he did okay :D

chris98251

Reaction score
Hollandhawk":1zvm9563 said:
imnKOgnito":1zvm9563 said:

Lawrence Taylor just did his own thing out there and I think he did okay :D

You can't compare anyone to Taylor, to this day the Freak is in a class by himself in his prime, Derrick Thomas, Bruce Smith are close but that company is small enough to fit in a phone booth.

Look up Phone Booth if you never seen one............ :p