Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Rams)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well picking with my heart garnered a positive result so I am sticking with that plan for this Thursday Night game against the Rams. I think the Rams are going to give us absolute fits (their O vs our D) and this will be another nail biter. I can easily see the Rams taking this one but I want to ride the train of positivity at least for a few more days. If we are in our Glow Stick unis (which I hate), I believe we are undefeated in them at least. And I love that it's the national game where our record is pretty damn spiffy. If we can get out of this game and this stretch 3-2, having a 2-0 divisional record, that would be huge.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Rams 27

Aros' Fearless Record: 2-2

chris98251

Reaction score
I have a few days before the game, want to see how our injury situation pans out. I do worry about us getting too cute on offense, Rams know the basics of what we do, we also have Waldron to tip the defense on situations with theirs.

That could be countered by lining up and doing something completely new and bite us.

Stafford gets the full Crowd affect of our fans, National game, night, opener. Not sure he has ever had that experience as a Lion.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Stafford is a good QB, no doubt about it. But he also hasn't exactly won a lot of big games. This is gonna' be a snot knocker imo. I see it coming down to the wire. I fully expect an ugly start, followed by a solid 2nd half. Another ugly win, and I'll take it any time. Couldn't care less how a win looks, that's just me.

Hawks 26-23

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Russ will overcome Pete's ineptitude to save his bacon once again and rally to save the season, at least for now. Da Rams are overrated not the least because they have a very expensive new stadium in a huge media market. 12s bring the heat and it gets done.

SEA: 31
LAR: 18

iigakusei

Reaction score
Hawks 20 Rams 34

Hope I am wrong, but I think we get smoked this week.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
it's a primetime game, so I expect the Seahawks to play well
Hawks 27 Rams 24

Keyhawk

Reaction score
We will win.

I predicted a loss to the Vikings and a win vs the 49ers.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Important game for both teams.

Go Rams.

Rams 38. Hawks 34.

:irishdrinkers:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Since my guess was lucky enough for a Hawks victory against Santa Clara, I’ll go with the same score again.

38-38 tie 8)

QuahHawk

Reaction score
We want revenge for that playoff loss. It will not come easy. I do think we can start out a bit hotter than last week but make our biggest plays in clutch. Last second defense INT to win.

28-27 Hawks

YTD 2-2

LTH

Reaction score
Wow... Tough game... on paper the Rams are a better team than the Seahawks at this point in the season. I don't think the Hawks have worked out everything on D. Key injury's as in Dunlap and Taylor are not good. It is a Thursday night game which works in the Hawks favor at home. I don't see the Hawks O as being consistently good at this point the O line has been very inconsistent although they have been banged up a bit and should be getting Shell back but that Rams D line is nasty and mad... everything points to a Rams victory here the way I see it. But here is the thing... NEVER I mean NEVER count the Seahawks out . I'm not sure how its going to happen but They will find a way to pull this one out.. either that or they get blown out

Hawks 31-28

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Vegas says the Rams are favoured by 1.5 points at our house. Hmmm!

The Seahawks are presently a tad confusing as far as their identity. If they play like they did in the 1st half last game the Rams will thump them, but if the team plays the whole game like they did in the second half it will be a close game but with the fans and a renewed pass D they will win a close game, but will out physical the Rams leaving them beaten up.

The Hawks have a few key guys on the limp and with luck several of them can play or the others will step up.

I’m an optimist by nature and rarely think my team can’t win yet did so last game after watching them perform so terribly against the Vikings. The D looked better and better as the game went on even if the 2nd half was played against a raw rookie QB.

I say 27-24 Seahawks. It will be nail bite situation though.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Aros":sfu7wwc5 said:
Well picking with my heart garnered a positive result so I am sticking with that plan for this Thursday Night game against the Rams. I think the Rams are going to give us absolute fits (their O vs our D) and this will be another nail biter. I can easily see the Rams taking this one but I want to ride the train of positivity at least for a few more days. If we are in our Glow Stick unis (which I hate), I believe we are undefeated in them at least. And I love that it's the national game where our record is pretty damn spiffy. If we can get out of this game and this stretch 3-2, having a 2-0 divisional record, that would be huge.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Rams 27

Aros' Fearless Record: 2-2

Sounds about right to me. Gonna be a close game. 12's might swing it into the W column with enough noise ;)

:0190l:

xray

Reaction score
The Rams were embarrassed by AZ and will have blood in their eyes coming to Seattle . Wilson will eat 3 sacks and the Rams win a close one .

toffee

Reaction score
Both teams are hungry, and got their weakness exposed. A dog fight that could either way, my homer prediction:

Us : 28
Them : 24

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

FPD

Reaction score
Aros":1sajgg6v said:
... If we can get out of this game and this stretch 3-2, having a 2-0 divisional record, that would be huge.

There's so much truth there! I think, unfortunately, we go the other way:

Hawks - 27
Rams - 31