Jamal Adams is a liability in coverage

PNW

Reaction score
Jamal Adams is awful at tracking the ball in the air, he’s basically a linebacker we have to face it and get Neal in there for deep coverage. From what I’ve seen Adams isn’t even that good at run defense, it’s a shame we spent 17.5mill a year, two first rounders, a third and a decent starting FS on him.

iigakusei

Reaction score
If we didn’t give up the world for him he might be benched. How does a guy go from being an all pro to being absolutely useless?

SlickRick

Reaction score
iigakusei":14ad5l9a said:
If we didn’t give up the world for him he might be benched. How does a guy go from being an all pro to being absolutely useless?

I'll tell you how , Seattle cut him a check & now he doesn't care as much as he used to, all he sees now is $

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
He needs to rush the QB on every play.
He is clearly not a coverage safety. Coaches needs to figure this out and fast.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
This entire defense is a liability. From Pete all the way down.

OP
OP
PNW

PNW

Reaction score
King Dog":yc3xzat4 said:
He's a poor man's Tedric Thompson
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Too bad he’s not as cheap or cheaper than TT was

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Why are they not using him as he was used last year and why not put him in as weak side LB?

edogg23

Reaction score
He can’t cover anyone or even track a ball in the air. The Seahawks made a huge mistake with him.

James in PA

Reaction score
Maybe Jamal is playing like crap because he’s bored?
-Gregg Williams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12th And Loud

Reaction score
I was saying this last year and everyone yelled at me for it. We still have to pay more draft picks for him.

Adams is going to set this franchise back 10 years.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Dude was a tackling machine at LSU. Hell, even when he was with the jets. His first year he showed amazing promise and looked like another brilliant acquisition by John. Now? He looks like a shell of his former self. How? Is he hurt? It has to be the coaching staff not understanding how to utilize him properly. We use to hear his name called constantly for a job well done. Now? The only time I ever hear his name is if he blows a coverage or something similar.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
edogg23":qdne69hz said:
He can’t cover anyone or even track a ball in the air. The Seahawks made a huge mistake with him.

Two first round picks gone up in smoke. Can't wait for someone to refer to John again as our HOF GM.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Tusc2000":33q1vrv9 said:
edogg23":33q1vrv9 said:

Two first round picks gone up in smoke. Can't wait for someone to refer to John again as our HOF GM.

Two firsts, a third, and a solid starting safety.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
They tried to recreate a Kam presence and player and instead he's worse than Tedric Thompson. Also like how he never is available for a press conference after a loss but loves to play dress up and gloat after the wins. So much for a leader

NY Hawk

Reaction score
Remember when the NY Jets DC said that the Seahawks won't know how to use him? And we thought he was just hating because he left. Guess dude was right huh?

chris98251

Reaction score
NY Hawk":2ofxm69p said:
Remember when the NY Jets DC said that the Seahawks won't know how to use him? And we thought he was just hating because he left. Guess dude was right huh?

Cant use that reasoning, they seem to not know how to use the other 10 guys on defense either right now.