Sign Colin Kaepernick

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Welshers

I love Geno but Colin is out there and available. He's a qb who has won a nfc title and been to another. The only reason he's not playing in the NFL is racism. Seattle is a progressive city and he'd be popular here. If Russ is out for multiple weeks then bring in Colin

pmedic920

Reaction score
Welshers":1bcabyva said:
I love Geno but Colin is out there and available. He's a qb who has won a nfc title and been to another. The only reason he's not playing in the NFL is racism. Seattle is a progressive city and he'd be popular here. If Russ is out for multiple weeks then bring in Colin
“The only reason”

?????

This is the probability one of the most ludicrous things I’ve read here outside of the political forum.

Aside from that……

3aa38c78bd1812e8d44f718385c0ddb7

hawk45

Reaction score
I’m not up for the one-read QB who hasn’t practiced or played in years. That’s…that’s a reason outside of racism isn’t it?

notyou

Reaction score
Welshers":kn5rzvov said:
Maybe he should stop being a racist then.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Yes, let's sign a guy that hasn't played in the NFL for years to solve our problem. A QB that relied on his athleticism and speed to move the ball. Yes, lets sign that guy who is not in game shape while the season is underway. Thanks, but no thanks. I'll stick with Geno.

James in PA

Reaction score
Yea, I made this suggestion in another thread …….. as a joke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Welshers":1i31urwj said:

FFS. There's a lot of reasons why he's not playing in the NFL and this is the most BS narrative that still gets pushed around.

Aircrew

Reaction score
notyou":11vdksxn said:
Welshers":11vdksxn said:

HAHAHA!!

All of the yes's.

Torc

Reaction score
I don't even think he wants to play. He's making plenty of money from Nike without taking a single hit. He had an opportunity and multiple teams coming to watch him work out, and he blew it off. I have the (unsubstantiated) hunch that he knew exactly what he was doing - he got lots of publicity and attention, increased the value of his "brand" without having to step foot into a game again.

cymatica

Reaction score
notyou":2ks48lfm said:
Welshers":2ks48lfm said:

I don't know man, just caught a couple of racists hiding in the bushes bigoting me and keeping me from mowing my lawn.

Seriously though, this crap is getting old. Colin is a divisive person, and it has nothing to do with his race, it's because he brought politics onto the football field in a way that is disrespectful to many Americans. Then he basically accused the entire league of racism and no team wants that in their locker room

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
cymatica":1s0iyvdq said:
notyou":1s0iyvdq said:
Welshers":1s0iyvdq said:

I don't know man, just caught a couple of racists hiding in the bushes bigoting me and keeping me from mowing my lawn.

Seriously though, this crap is getting old. Colin is a divisive person, and it has nothing to do with his race, it's because he brought politics onto the football field in a way that is disrespectful to many Americans. Then he basically accused the entire league of racism and no team wants that in their locker room

And his white parents racistly (is that a word) raised him to hate himself. The OP is incapable of rational thought, but there is a lot of that going around these days.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Good gravy, people still haven't figured out Colins schtik yet? He doesn't want to play he wants to make millions off idiots and corporations like Nike.

The Breh

Reaction score
The replies in here, relative to everything beyond his skillset, is exactly what I'd expect to hear from the majority demographic that roam these boards.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Kap is the greatest QB to ever play the game. If Seattle got him I bet they would win it all. He played amazing his last 4 years. Was by far and away better than anyone else his last 4 years. Such a shame he hasn’t gotten another shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
The Breh":20yksumb said:
The replies in here, relative to everything beyond his skillset, is exactly what I'd expect to hear from the majority demographic that roam these boards.
I think it is more likely that they are correct.

toffee

Reaction score
Pete and John must bring Karp in for an evaluation.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If he had played recently he might be an option. He hasn’t played in forever, so no.

pmedic920

Reaction score
The Breh":o2eu9kde said:
How bout you post up your take on the proposal made by the OP, what’s your evaluation of Colin’s skillset?

And just what do you think the “majority demographic”is that roams these boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.