2-3 Seahawks or 2-3 Chiefs

nwHawk

Reaction score
We’ll, Hawks are not the only team with issues. What team do you think has a better chance of turning it around and making the playoffs? Before you say KC keep in mind they just tied a record for allowing 29+ PPG on defense to start a season.

Hawks yards allowed suck, but they are killing themselves with points allow on defense. Both teams have lost of talent, but both are playing down. I’m a Seahawks homer, but I think this teams has flashy. I like what AC brings and Everett coming back will help. Need to play more gap sound and set the edge. Will it be enough, I don’t know.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
nwHawk":nzocyiqi said:
We’ll, Hawks are not the only team with issues. What team do you think has a better chance of turning it around and making the playoffs? Before you say KC keep in mind they just tied a record for allowing 29+ PPG on defense to start a season.

Hawks yards allowed suck, but they are killing themselves with points allow on defense. Both teams have lost of talent, but both are playing down. I’m a Seahawks homer, but I think this teams has flashy. I like what AC brings and Everett coming back will help. Need to play more gap sound and set the edge. Will it be enough, I don’t know.

I still think KC can turn it around better than Seahawks. Hell, at least KC still has Mahomes who isn't injured. Everyone keeps saying "As long as we have Russ, we're in it". I think the same could be said about Mahomes. The Bills are a damn good team.

John63

Reaction score
MyrtleHawk":3aejouvy said:
nwHawk":3aejouvy said:

I still think KC can turn it around better than Seahawks. Hell, at least KC still has Mahomes who isn't injured. Everyone keeps saying "As long as we have Russ, we're in it". I think the same could be said about Mahomes. The Bills are a damn good team.

Well.when Mahomes went down for 2 games a year or so ago they went 2-0 without him

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
John63":1aj9h9g5 said:
MyrtleHawk":1aj9h9g5 said:
nwHawk":1aj9h9g5 said:

Well.when Mahomes went down for 2 games a year or so ago they went 2-0 without him

I think they had a better O-Line at the time. I'm not saying Mahomes is only as good as his OLine, but he's starting to look a little like Russ running for his life too much.

Hawaii-hawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks are in a division with a 4-1 and 5-0 team amidst a strong overall conference.

The chiefs only have one 4-1 team in their division amidst a much weaker conference imho

This alone puts the Seahawks at a significant disadvantage in playoff hopes compared to the chiefs.

justafan

Reaction score
It just proves how hard it is to win in the NFL. Ried is the best coach in the league by some here but he was a bum in Philly according to some and he will get the same treatment in KC if he doesnt repeat.
It takes great coaches,great playera, chemistry,attitude and alot of luck to win SBs. Great coaches and great players lose every week Pete,Andy or Payton are great but none of them will probably win another SB.

toffee

Reaction score
How about two 2-3 teams swap HC? They get ole Pete and we take fat Reid?

Fans would be happy here that we have an offense genius, and finally Saint Russell can be all he was created to be without ole Pete putting a chock around his neck?

nutluck

Reaction score
Chiefs for the reasons many other stated, Chiefs still have Mahomes and the hawks is out Russel for awhile. Chiefs are in a weaker division and conference. Yeah they both have epicly bad defenses but the Chiefs currently have more other things going for them

BamKam

Reaction score
Even if Russ is still playing the answer is the Chiefs. Mahomes is better than Russ is and they have better coaching overall. With the way the team is currently structured, our ceiling with Russ is pretty much make the playoffs, win the 1st round if the matchup is good, then get pummeled by team that isn't as highly flawed. Or just lose in the 1st round. It will be like this until drastic changes are made.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Lets see, Patrick Maholmes or Geno Smith. Man thats a tough one.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
When the Chiefs lose it seems to be by a game changing play or mistake and/or things just didn't play out in the end.

When the Seahawks lose it seems to be issues that plague the team year after year after year and/or getting their butts whooped all game on all sides of the ball.

Oh and Mahomes > RW. At least Mahomes seems to be worth his salary on a more consistent basis, and with the game on the line with 1.5 minutes to go and a score to win...I think I would have more faith in Mahomes getting it done these days than RW.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Chiefs have a way better chance for turning it round. Seattle has been bad for a long time. Multiple seasons. It’s consistent.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
KC without a doubt. Too many holes defensively. Need to revamp the entire scheme and bring in Phil Snow and give him complete control of the defense. Pete's time has run its course

Rat

Reaction score
John63":2liuxi9k said:
MyrtleHawk":2liuxi9k said:
nwHawk":2liuxi9k said:

I still think KC can turn it around better than Seahawks. Hell, at least KC still has Mahomes who isn't injujred. Everyone keeps saying "As long as we have Russ, we're in it". I think the same could be said about Mahomes. The Bills are a damn good team.

They went 1-1. Lost to the Packers and then beat the Vikings at home by 3. And even in that game, they needed a long FG as time expired to win. You think it's that close with Mahomes under center?

So if the Hawks, against your wishes, win this weekend, are you going to tout how the Hawks are 1-0 without Russ? I'd say small sample size, but apparently two games isnt.