Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Steelers)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The panic button has been breached. At 2-3 tied for last place in the division (with the edge over the 9ers due to head-to-head), Russell out for at least a month if not more, Geno Smith our starting QB and our defense still completely MIA, meanwhile Cardinals are already pulling away at 5-0 and gifting the Rams a 4-1 record...Yeah, not feeling the warm and fuzzies.

Yet, all is not lost. If Geno can give us .500 ball until Russ gets back, let's say that's 5-6. That's not an insurmountable record to still shoot for a wildcard. Division is out this year. We are now just hoping we can snag the last wildcard spot. Time will tell on that. Yet as we all know, there are deeper issues going on with this team besides just hoping for a playoff birth after a lousy start to the 2021 campaign.

As for the game itself, I actually do think Geno is going to surprise many fans. He's ready and well prepared and capable. Hell I wouldn't even be surprised if in a month from now fans are talking keeping Geno in if he is winning for us. It's not such an absurd notion. Perhaps that's the little kick in the rear Russ needs to elevate his game back to MVP-caliber. Time will tell.

The Steelers showed life last weekend. While not the formidable team of year's past (neither are we), I see this as a competitive game but in the end I think the Steelers take this one.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 17 - Steelers 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 2-3

nutluck

Reaction score
I think it is going to be a low scoring game, I know the hawks D sucks right now but so does the steelers O.
17-16 hawks

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Until the D can show they can stop the mid zone passes and the run I am not hopeful of the team's further success.

Steelers 20 - Hawks 13.

Mizak

Reaction score
I think you guys misspelled “Steelers.” Anyways, they 27, Seahawks 17.

AlbaHawk

Reaction score
With our run D MIA and worthlessburger having a half decent game last week I think we are in for a long afternoon (very late evening here).

28-24 Steelers

chris98251

Reaction score
If we have not adjusted the defense they will say Rapistburger got it back together.

Geno will have a good day and we will still lose .

Pissburgh - 45

Seahawks - 28

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Steelers - 34
Hawks - 17

This will be the 4th time i've gone to a Seahawks/Steelers game. Seattle has never won when I was there.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Last week's Geno was a mirage.
Steelers shut down the running game and Geno throws 2 picks.
And since we know how bad the Seahawks defense is
Hawks 13 - Steelers 31

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2hnpseyd said:
Steelers - 34
Hawks - 17

This will be the 4th time i've gone to a Seahawks/Steelers game. Seattle has never won when I was there.

Well take one for the team and stay home! ;)

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Aros":2sqnjtom said:
pittpnthrs":2sqnjtom said:
Steelers - 34
Hawks - 17

Well take one for the team and stay home! ;)

Streaks are meant to be broken. :D

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
With about a 1.3 percent confidence level, I'll go.....

Hawks 23-20. Why? So we can hear how the team is just fine w/out Russ :mrgreen: +
Would love to be wrong about Geno, I think he's average at best. But, I'll start looking up crow recipe's just in case.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Run heavy offense and the D steps up.

Somehow we pull off the upset

20-17 Hawks

2-3 YTD

LTH

Reaction score
I think Geno Is a good QB better than most think. Geno has been riding the bench and has something to prove. Don't think for a second that Carroll isn't playing that Card.

Most think the Hawks D is toast I say this is the week they start making their comeback... the Steelers are going to get the run game going a bit but the Hawks are going to get some pressure on BR and win the turn over battle

Hawks 28 -20

nutluck

Reaction score
Well I was wrong, it was a very close game like I thought it would be, but the Hawks let me down in the end and didn't pull off a win and they had several chances.