Super Impressed with Geno's Presser!

ivotuk

Reaction score
JAKE AND STACYHour 4 - The Huddle - Geno Smith's press conference and Steve Raible

The ppe Huddle's second hour starts with Geno Smith stepping to the podium ahead of Seattle's Sunday night game against Pittsburgh.

Other guests in the second hour include Steve Raible and the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Gerry Dulac.

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/category ... +and+Stacy

nwHawk

Reaction score
I was too. So humble. The man has grown as a human. Hard not to root for him.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I hope he does well Sunday if nothing else it will be an interesting change of pace. Geno is such an unknown for us we really have nothing to go off of except limited action last week. I have no idea what we will see in his first start in Seattle.

chris98251

Reaction score
Keep Pete out of it and he may do well, Steelers defense is not the Rams and he did well in limited action.

Jville

Reaction score
The forum needs more posts that turn the page and look forward to the next contest.

Looking forward to seeing a Geno Smith led offense Sunday night. :2thumbs:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
chris98251":3xkfy5xo said:
Keep Pete out of it and he may do well, Steelers defense is not the Rams and he did well in limited action.

Keep the head coach out of the role. Interesting. Let me guess, something about "meddling?"

Was Pete out of it for the second half of the Rams game?

BASF

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1a1lroq9 said:
chris98251":1a1lroq9 said:

Keep the head coach out of the role. Interesting. Let me guess, something about "meddling?"

It is honestly the weirdest thing. It is almost as if they want the offense turning the ball over multiple times a game.

chris98251

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":2mj1q7gr said:
chris98251":2mj1q7gr said:

Pete I think was trying to figure out how to fix the defense so the offense could have a chance, Waldron knew about what Smith was comfortable with and was not as involved in the game plan with him in it.

This is a new game with 10 days to get ready, trying to set up Smith to play Russell ball is my concern.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Man, I hope not. Let Geno run the offense the way it fits his style, and Waldron. If they do that, this will be a fun game. If that try to fit a square peg into a round hole - look out, it’s going to be rough.

Latest posts