Trading for a Corner?

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
I really don't want to see another Carroll trade. We had so many opportunities to address our poor CB situation and we failed at every turn and really ignored the situation.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I don’t want to see any more trades unless it’s just giving away what’s left that’s valuable for more picks to start over. There’s too many holes in this team and it’s too far behind this season where mortgaging more future to fix an aspect of the team won’t matter

OP
OP
suppaball

suppaball

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1gkm1t6u said:
I don’t want to see any more trades unless it’s just giving away what’s left that’s valuable for more picks to start over. There’s too many holes in this team and it’s too far behind this season where mortgaging more future to fix an aspect of the team won’t matter
If its a player and a low round pick i would do the trade. The price has to be right though, like Homer and a 7th for Fuller.

LTH

Reaction score
They passed on Sherm so that must be a m >ndication that they think the guys they have are talented and just need to develope.. growing pains are hard but thats the way it is f or now and who is to say that
Jones isnt voing to work out. Its not how ya start its how hard ya work to be better and how ya finish...have patience guys its going to work out...youvwatch they will be better against the steelers...

LTH

Somos doces

Reaction score
LTH":3l4wc2ds said:
They passed on Sherm so that must be an indication that they think the guys they have are talented and just need to develope.. ...
LTH
Did they? To me it seems more like Sherman passed on the rudderless, going-nowhere teams, in favor of signing with a potential champion.

chris98251

Reaction score
LTH":1k1536rj said:
They passed on Sherm so that must be a m >ndication that they think the guys they have are talented and just need to develope.. growing pains are hard but thats the way it is f or now and who is to say that
Jones isnt voing to work out. Its not how ya start its how hard ya work to be better and how ya finish...have patience guys its going to work out...youvwatch they will be better against the steelers...

LTH

Sherm baggage, injury history, age, disfunction with Wilson, bigger alpha then Wilson personality.

Might be a few reasons.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Sherman has been terrible for the Bucs and is now injured but yeah we missed out.

LTH

Reaction score
chris98251":14iadd1g said:
LTH":14iadd1g said:

LTH

Sherm baggage, injury history, age, disfunction with Wilson, bigger alpha then Wilson personality.

Might be a few reasons.

The point is they probably think the guys they have are better then what's out there or they would have pulled the trigger.

LTH

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Trading for a corner is like trading for a QB.

You might get someone you can use for a backup. It will be expensive and they probably won't be very good.

If you try to use the player as a starter, you are probably behind the 8 ball before the coin flip. Because you are not going to get a good starter at the position by trade in the middle of the season.

Remember, we let go of Flowers and someone picked him up (Bengals).

Though honestly, I don't think Norton would be good with the 2nd coming of PrimeTime as his CB.