If you could choose

xray

Reaction score
Assuming that Wilson is probably gone after this season , and if somehow he is traded ; where would you like to see him go ?. I think that the Saints would be perfect for Wilson . Either conference has teams with QB needs . Wilson can pick from many , if it comes to that .

ZagHawk

Reaction score
xray":1awr8uit said:
Assuming that Wilson is probably gone after this season , and if somehow he is traded ; where would you like to see him go ?. I think that the Saints would be perfect for Wilson . Either conference has teams with QB needs . Wilson can pick from many , if it comes to that .

If he goes I don’t really care where he goes. I root for our team.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Las Vegas Raiders

Raiders are my 2nd favorite team. Ciara could run a show in Vegas and I think he could make good use of their speedy WRs

chris98251

Reaction score
Steelers, AFC team, need a QB, have history of success and may be someplace he would accept a trade.

Dolphins next option.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
ZagHawk":u1nu14ty said:
xray":u1nu14ty said:

Yes.

toffee

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3piw0bdw said:
xray":3piw0bdw said:

this

The team willing to give up most trade value, draft picks and players, gets Wilson. Of course Wilson need to accept that destination.

flv

Reaction score
Rodgers and Watson will be available for trade. Carr and Garoppolo may well be FAs. Great time to sell low, especially since Wilson has the final say.

flv

Reaction score
This won't be popular but I could see Wilson going to the Giants for Jones and picks.

Somos doces

Reaction score
Cleveland, maybe?
  • Baker Mayfield hasn't shown he can be a consistent difference-maker.
  • The Browns have a highly rated offensive line, which RW has pretty much never had.
  • The Browns' next few drafts are largely intact, which could be attractive to low-drafting potential trade partners such as the Seahawks.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Before Gruden left thought it would be Raiders for sure, I just hope the Patriots don't convince him, but I wouldn't be surprised...

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
SNDavidson":2ee1rm29 said:
Before Gruden left thought it would be Raiders for sure, I just hope the Patriots don't convince him, but I wouldn't be surprised...

I'm not so sure Patriots would trade for Wilson. I think they got their guy in Jones and they're going to stick with him.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
If we have to trade Wilson then I will take Watson.

Houston would not be great for Wilson, but Watson would give us a chance to keep winning without Wilson.

Rat

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2lbvr1ny said:

Houston would not be great for Wilson, but Watson would give us a chance to keep winning without Wilson.

I don't really like rooting for Russ anymore, but Watson would be much, much worse. I don't care how good he is.

John63

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":zob8desk said:

Not if he is in jail which is likely

Rat

Reaction score
John63":vlmzyuud said:
TwistedHusky":vlmzyuud said:

He's not going to jail, even though he should. He's probably going to settle his cases for a crap-ton of money. The bigger issue is that trading for him would be PR suicide.

chris98251

Reaction score
Rat":1xwlfh7o said:
John63":1xwlfh7o said:
TwistedHusky":1xwlfh7o said:

He's not going to jail, even though he should. He's probably going to settle his cases for a crap-ton of money. The bigger issue is that trading for him would be PR suicide.

Pittsburgh survived Rapistburger, Baltimore survived Ray Lewis, these cases seem questionable also, so many, so late, the lawyer lobbying for those to testify or make statements. He has not been arrested yet either.

Rat

Reaction score
chris98251":1o15x4iw said:
Rat":1o15x4iw said:
John63":1o15x4iw said:
TwistedHusky":1o15x4iw said:

Pittsburgh survived Rapistburger, Baltimore survived Ray Lewis, these cases seem questionable also, so many, so late, the lawyer lobbying for those to testify or make statements. He has not been arrested yet either.

I'd agree if he had 1-2 women making these claims against him. I think he's at 22 accusations now? I don't see how you overcome that. Plus sexual assault is about as hot of an issue in the current climate than it has ever been.