King5 blocked in Dish contract dispute what are my options

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
Dish has blocked King 5, Root Sports and Kong here in Seattle in a contract dispute so I wont be able to watch the game tonight. Anyone have any good ideas on how to watch the game? I heard someone mention the Spanish channel but we only have basic Dish and I really do hate to try and watch it on the iPad. They really should settle these contract disputes in the courts and not hold the fans hostage!

SlickRick

Reaction score
Sorry for my ignorance, but where do you live partner ?
Do you live in Seattle ? / USA ? Also do you have decent internet with wifi ?

If so YouTube Tv app has a 5 day free trial , you can sign up watch the game & cancel services.

Fubo Tv app has a 7 day free trial , you could sign up & watch the game & cancel services. I'm currently watching the Cowboys game for now, on the fubo Tv app waiting for the Seahawks game later.

You can download the app on youre smart phone, or streaming device. I have a Amazon TV fire cube with Ethernet. I'm not trying to sale you anything, just trying to help a seahawks fan out . These apps work identical to cable/satellite just over IP aka you're internet/service provider.

Disclaimer just remember to cancel before the free trial ends so they don't charge you. I'm not responsible for charges lol.

OP
OP
I

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
SlickRick":11mdg4jr said:
Sorry for my ignorance, but where do you live partner ?
Do you live in Seattle ? / USA ? Also do you have decent internet with wifi ?

If so YouTube Tv app has a 5 day free trial , you can sign up watch the game & cancel services.

Fubo Tv app has a 7 day free trial , you could sign up & watch the game & cancel services.

You can download the app on youre smart phone, or streaming device. I have a Amazon TV fire cube with Ethernet. I'm not trying to sale you anything, just trying to help a seahawks fan out . These apps work identical to cable/satellite just over IP aka you're internet/service provider.

Disclaimer just remember to cancel before the free trial ends so they don't charge you. I'm not responsible for charges lol.
In Port Townsend. Thanks for the tips, I will look into those!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Should be able to stream it too.

The game will be available to watch on mobile devices via the Seahawks mobile app and Seahawks.com, as well as the NFL app and Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app) regardless of mobile provider.*

jeremiah

Reaction score
i5roadrunner":7ijqxll6 said:
Dish has blocked King 5, Root Sports and Kong here in Seattle in a contract dispute so I wont be able to watch the game tonight. Anyone have any good ideas on how to watch the game? I heard someone mention the Spanish channel but we only have basic Dish and I really do hate to try and watch it on the iPad. They really should settle these contract disputes in the courts and not hold the fans hostage!

Peacock network, access via a Roku stick, laptop or desktop. It is what I am doing now. I get CBS through Amazon, Fox 13 from OTA 25 miles south of Olympia and still a good signal. I miss very few games for the cost of the internet + $15 more or less a month.