Honestly…. just fire PC lol

JPatera76

Reaction score
Like cool 1 SB win and a lot of Playoff losses… yet constantly refusing to open stuff up for your Qb.. oh and OC because I’m tired seeing Run, Run, Pass……. Punt the lose and PC still all RAh Rah..
and Pete knows with Jodi Allen he doesn’t need accept any accountability and we’ll not has he. He deflects

hawker84

Reaction score
I would rather suffer through a rebuild than continue with this clown circus. Division banners are great and all, but.........good grief.

Mizak

Reaction score
Some users on here would rather see the Seahawks be Regular Season Champions than Super Bowl Champions.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Blow it up and start over. Have to do it now or suffer even longer.

Adam’s has to be the worst safety in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getnasty

Reaction score
Mizak":hxduotia said:
Some users on here would rather see the Seahawks be Regular Season Champions than Super Bowl Champions.

How many championship does Seattle have?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1quw41ah said:
Oh, hey. It's this thread again.

Lol, I compare it to a really hot/really cold day. "Man, it's SO HOT/FREEZING outside!" is said multiple times. It's a little humorous how repetitive people can be.

emurri

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1h1mgyrn said:

And what would you have people say about this team? It has been down hill since “The Play”. During the Cowboys game today they talked about how Quinn has realized he can’t run the Carroll scheme because it’s been figured out and look how we have a defensive guru as head coach with the worst defense in the league and can’t figure out how to fix it. We need a change.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
emurri":3hxdw6mj said:
Maelstrom787":3hxdw6mj said:

And what would you have people say about this team? It has been down hill since “The Play”. During the Cowboys game today they talked about how Quinn has realized he can’t run the Carroll scheme because it’s been figured out and look how we have a defensive guru as head coach with the worst defense in the league and can’t figure out how to fix it. We need a change.

Something original, at least.

I'm not even disagreeing. Just hoping for some analysis or original thought to be added to the onslaught of threads with the exact same premise.

Mizak

Reaction score
Omahawk":3dxaldi4 said:
Who would be better? Jon Gruden?

screw it. why not? i wanna see his face turn red everytime they show his face when he thinks a call is B$.

emurri

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":arz44ky2 said:
emurri":arz44ky2 said:
Maelstrom787":arz44ky2 said:

Something original, at least.

I'm not even disagreeing. Just hoping for some analysis or original thought to be added to the onslaught of threads with the exact same premise.

I can understand what you are saying but sometimes things just need to be repeated Pete and John have been doing a terrible job for years and it has been covered up by Russell Wilson. Pete and John are at best a 7 win team without Wilson. The fact that we go into every offseason with the same issues and they never get fixed is the reason fans keep repeating the need to get rid of Pete and John.

John63

Reaction score
pinksheets":1tkytl3j said:
What exactly is Pete not letting Russ do?

At this point if you can't see it then u never will. But I will try it one more time. We are at our best in a uptempo offense. That does not mean we still don't eat time. It means we get to the line with plenty of time and allow Wilson to call things out or audible. PC time and time again has forced us to slow it up and snap it with 5 or less. He did it alot today and In every game. In most cases it corresponds to the periods of times of little ball movement or rhythm.

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":3sk6v2cs said:
pinksheets":3sk6v2cs said:

At this point if you can't see it then u never will. But I will try it one more time. We are at our best in a uptempo offense. That does not mean qe still don't eat time. It means we get to the line with plenty of time and allow Smith to call things out or audible. PC time and time again has forced us to slow it up and snap it with 5 or less. He did it alot today and I every game. In most cases it corresponds to the periods of times of little ball movement or rhythm.

Fixed it for you, Wilson is on IR or did you forget...........

John63

Reaction score
chris98251":1ivuc1ll said:
John63":1ivuc1ll said:
pinksheets":1ivuc1ll said:

At this point if you can't see it then u never will. But I will try it one more time. We are at our best in a uptempo offense. That does not mean qe still don't eat time. It means we get to the line with plenty of time and allow Smith to call things out or audible. PC time and time again has forced us to slow it up and snap it with 5 or less. He did it alot today and I every game. In most cases it corresponds to the periods of times of little ball movement or rhythm.

I did but the question was about wilson.

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":2jj4dhd9 said:
chris98251":2jj4dhd9 said:
John63":2jj4dhd9 said:
pinksheets":2jj4dhd9 said:

I did but the question was about wilson.

Will give you that one, but it wasn't just Wilson as we seen today, what was successful against the Rams up tempo mix up play calling between run and pass and sticking with things that worked was not there the first half, even the second half the grind it out was fine but still no play calling rhythm and up tempo was lacking except a few instances near the goal line.