Geno is such a joke

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
This one goes out to everyone who said we had one of the best backups in the league these last couple years..he just looks confused on the sidelines

God damn joke

Natethegreat

Reaction score
He wasn't good thats for sure. He did make a few nice passes. Over all though he was a below average QB (please step up in the pocket!). That was a really winnable game. Bummer.

SlickRick

Reaction score
Christ all mighty, Geno was horrible. When the Seahawks needed him the most he vanished, multiple missed opportunities. But I believe Geno can save the world.

Seahawks need to make QB a priority this draft theyre gonna need a few when/if Wilson leaves.

Stud

Reaction score
The thread about sticking with Geno if he was good and trading Wilson was hilarious. You win that game with Wilson. Geno was serviceable, but not horribly effective.

Glad Seahawks fans are finally seeing what it's like to have to play with a backup QB!

8)

Rat

Reaction score
Why is Geno even on the roster if we're going to call the game like he's a seventh-round rookie?

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Some guys just have the it factor and Geno doesn’t have it. He turned the ball over in back to back games that costed us. The first game wasn't hus fault (when lockett tripped up last week.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I can feel the crucifixion coming on, but he did fine.

Not great, not good. Fine. He played a fine game for a backup quarterback. Managed the game decently. I'm not expecting greatness out of him.

Backup quarterbacks generally are not good. I can't really think of one I'd expect to play any better than that.

w00t

Reaction score
He's definitely one of the most un-clutch QB's i have seen. When you need him to make a play, he runs into a sack, has no vision and obviously fumbles the ball while doing his Wilson impersonation.

Fade

Reaction score
He reminds me of a weaker armed TJack. His balls shrink in the 4th quarter just like him.

John63

Reaction score
Appyhawk":31qcf8gm said:
Geno was as good as our line let him be.

Same oline Wilson has been playing behind for 10 uears

getnasty

Reaction score
Backups are backups for a reason. Geno is probably a top 5 backup in the league and actually play fine until the last play agaisnt a real good defense. Kind of like last week.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Appyhawk":18h489t6 said:
Geno was as good as our line let him be.

The sack they gave up in OT on what should have been the game winning drive was the biggest reason Seattle lost tonight. That said Geno can't give up the ball there either it doesn't matter anyway this team isn't good enough to win a playoff game.

keasley45

Reaction score
Outside of the stretch where we ran the ball well, we called way too conservative a game. But then again, could have looked that way because Waldron knew that even if we quadruple teamed Watt, he would still make a play. Fuller was bad. Jones was bad, and the rest of the line got beat pretty often. Geno played within the office but the offense got B-slapped. Could have used Russ's magic.

But he did drive the team for the game tying FG. Just sickening to watch Watt fight through 4 players and then have Fuller just watch him run by to make the tackle.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Had our team played the first half like we played the second Pitt wouldn't have been close enough for any of this OT stuff to happen. As it is we played a mediocre team to a standstill in regulation. This might have been one of the two most winnable games left on our schedule.

Fade

Reaction score
Appyhawk":1sbpcvo0 said:
Had our team played the first half like we played the second Pitt wouldn't have been close enough for any of this OT stuff to happen. As it is we played a mediocre team to a standstill in regulation. This might have been one of the two most winnable games left on our schedule.

Pete Carroll team's only play one half of football a game, that is his philosophy.

5thgen

Reaction score
R Wilson have not came back and won a game for us in a while either. Geno is serviceable while we trade wilson and look for another qb in the draft .

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Man he is what he is. He's a backup QB. I thought he played pretty well. How many backups go into Pittsburgh on the road and give their team a chance to win? We had a bad break at the end with the fumble. I honestly thought this was one of our better performances of the season.