Stone Hands Adams Lost This Game

Rat

Reaction score
Dropped an INT in the red zone on the Steelers first INT, dropped a pick-six in the fourth. It's the trade that keeps giving for the Jets.

SlickRick

Reaction score
Rat":2x7mgcfp said:
Dropped an INT in the red zone on the Steelers first INT, dropped a pick-six in the fourth. It's the trade that keeps giving for the Jets.

My mind went back to the playoffs of 2015 when chancellor picked off Newton for that 89 yard TD pick 6.

Then I remembered Adams is & will never be Kam chancellor as the ball hit him in the helmet & the other straight to center mass.

Seymour

Reaction score
Dropped 2 actually! 1 hits him square in the chest, the second in the flippin' face mask.

Game over if stone hands can react like most athletes.

2 picks in 5 years says it all!!

HawkIndio

Reaction score
How about calling himself the greatest on the players introduction? He is just awful in coverage but his mouth is even worse

w00t

Reaction score
This guy really can't catch a ball even when it's thrown to him LOL

PNW

Reaction score
Yeah he pretty much sucks at most things a safety is supposed to do. He had a few plays here and there but not 2 firsts, a third, BMac and 17.5 million a year worth of plays.

PNW

Reaction score
HawkIndio":sfa3spmf said:
How about calling himself the greatest on the players introduction? He is just awful in coverage but his mouth is even worse
Yeah that was cringe.....Ding Productions on YouTube posted it right away and its nothing but people clowning on JA in the comments :lol:

emurri

Reaction score
But wait, he said he was the best in the player introductions. I really think Pete and John should be fired for that trade alone. And they compounded it by extending him with such a huge extension. Hell, Trae Flowers would have caught that last dropped interception. Adams is so overrated but it’s not really his fault. Pete and John traded the farm for a guy they can’t figure out how to use properly. I would love it if we had a true owner who was involved enough to hold the two idiots accountable. When there is no accountable this is the kind of team you get. Without Wilson Pete is a 7 win coach at the best. We need a change. Please God get rid of these two idiots yesterday.

sdog1981

Reaction score
The team just needs to admit he is a linebacker.

YKMHawk

Reaction score
There is a reason he has never intercepted a starting QB in the NFL. Not only can he not track the ball he can’t seem to find the ball and has no coverage skills which really minimize his chances for interceptions

edogg23

Reaction score
Adams pretty much single handedly destroyed the future of this team for the next 5 years. I wish I was being over dramatic.

John63

Reaction score
Good lord we lost this game for alot of reason not the least of which was only showing up for half a game again.

kf3339

Reaction score
Seymour":3nq6w33v said:
Dropped 2 actually! 1 hits him square in the chest, the second in the flippin' face mask.

I actually laughed out loud when the ball bounced off his face mask and I never do that with our team. That was absolutely the most embarrassing non-play so far this season for me. I mean come on you couldn't see that Adams? :pukeface:

K

K.J WRIGHT

Seymour":2cnbah7h said:

Adams is the black Bosworth ! LOL

Tokadub

Reaction score
I'm convinced after he gleefully said "I'm the best in the nation!" that he is WELL below average intelligence.

How could he possibly say that on national television when he would most definitely be better suited on the bench in favor of Ryan Neal based on what we've seen so far this season.

He should of had 2 easy interceptions this game, both reasonably easy catches for a pro player.

Everyone is talking about the one right before overtime but there was another throw that fell right down the middle of his body at very low speed...

He is a complete clown, and his lack of intelligence explains why he can't fit into this simple defensive scheme.