Darrell Taylor

PNW

Reaction score
Firstly I hope he’s gonna be okay, the injury looked nasty, he was our sack leader and we were already struggling in the department how are we gonna get any pressure on QB’s now?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
PNW":o4ubn95m said:
Firstly I hope he’s gonna be okay, the injury looked nasty, he was our sack leader and we were already struggling in the department how are we gonna get any pressure on QB’s now?

Yeah, I really like this guy and for more than just football reasons, I hope he's okay.

Also, for anyone interested, Cliff Avril was raving about him on twitter during the game.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/cliffavril/status/1449928380510453766[/tweet]

chris98251

Reaction score
Appyhawk":6jfe604j said:
I heard a post game report that he was responsive during ride to hospital. Probably another Eskridge or Carson deal.

330 pound and thats probably under sizing him Al Wood came in and hit his head.

I hope he is just suffering a concussion or a stinger at worst.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Hoping your guy is okay. We have some of the best doctors in the country for that kind of thing at UPMC. Local news reporting that he is moving his arms and legs and CT scan was negative (they didn't say negative for what :229031_confused2: ). Looked similar to the hit that took out our LB Ryan Shazier a couple years ago.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Good job on you assholes in pissburgh cheering and doing the wave in the stands while Taylor's neck and head were being stabilized for transport to the hospital. What lovely human beings you are. I'll be in pissburgh next week on business, and I will be happy to tell all of you how I feel about you. In person.

hawker84

Reaction score
GeekHawk":29vi8v5w said:
Good job on you a*hole in pissburgh cheering and doing the wave in the stands while Taylor's neck and head were being stabilized for transport to the hospital. What lovely human beings you are. I'll be in pissburgh next week on business, and I will be happy to tell all of you how I feel about you. In person.

Lol...

seabowl

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3kgs2ind said:
Good job on you a*hole in pissburgh cheering and doing the wave in the stands while Taylor's neck and head were being stabilized for transport to the hospital. What lovely human beings you are. I'll be in pissburgh next week on business, and I will be happy to tell all of you how I feel about you. In person.

They cheered fir him when he was taken off the field.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
The only pressure opposing quarterbacks are going to feel now is that of expectations.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
chris98251":otckjryb said:
Appyhawk":otckjryb said:
I heard a post game report that he was responsive during ride to hospital. Probably another Eskridge or Carson deal.

330 pound and thats probably under sizing him Al Wood came in and hit his head.

I hope he is just suffering a concussion or a stinger at worst.

I hope it is not a concussion Apparently those are season ending injuries on this team.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1450138007768481792[/tweet]