Bright Spot - Tre Brown

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I thought D. J Reed played a heck of a game. Tre Brown made a play which was nice to see.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Agreed. He pays attention. The great stop he had at the end, he peeled off to make that play. He paid attention to Ben and busted toward the receiver to make the quick stop. He seems to have some of the intangibles that makes good corners good. Small sample size, but still very promising.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Ah don’t worry. Pete will completely change his game and he will end up being awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I personally don't think teaching corners is Pete's downfall. It's one of his strengths. Where Pete falls short imo is personel decisions.
Their heck let's give this a try attitude has resulted in so many bad trades.
Granted they haven't all been bad but they just seem to be flailing about without any real plan.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
My pre-season corner hopes was Tre left, Reed right. I'll stick with that. But with a third of the season in the books, recording 4 losses, it appears more like a cliff than a steep hill to climb for Seahawks to make a successful year out of this one. Half the remaining games will likely be without Wilson. I suspect there will be tickets available for all our remaining home games.