3-5, Seahawks will be okay

Mizak

Reaction score
Lose against Saints, Win against Jaguars and BYE week. Wilson comes back against Packers and Cardinals. Actually, I could see Seahawks going 3-7 :shock:

harryjohnson

Reaction score
Mizak":hxuvvjg9 said:
Lose against Saints, Win against Jaguars and BYE week. Wilson comes back against Packers and Cardinals. Actually, I could see Seahawks going 3-7 :shock:

FFS, just admit it. This team is at best nediocre.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Season is over. Enjoy what wins this team does have in the end but this season is done. With or without RW this team has too many issues that. Can’t be fixed this season, is too deep In a hole in a division with 2 of the best 4 nfc teams in it,

Reaction score
Need to be 4-4 to have any realistic shot at the playoffs since the schedule doesn't get easier after the bye. Lots of teams around .500 right now in the NFC. Have a bad feeling that they'll be a middling team and that loss against the Vikes will come back and bite them in the end.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Based on what I've seen so far, their season record will not allow them into the Playoff picture. Likely an 8-9 finish.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
We only win 2 more. My father in law is laughing that his team will have 2 top 5 picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Come on Twisted, let's bet a 6 pack of our favorite beer on that Jags game.
While this team is struggling, the season is not over. Let's see what happens on Monday night. Average team so far, but I'm going to enjoy every game like I always do. I just have a lot less expectations at this point.

To each his/her own. I will never understand why people bother watching if they just assume the team is going to lose every game they play. But, people are going to look it how they want to. They are in a very deep hole that will be hard to get out of, but again, it's NOT over.

The team has lost TWO games in overtime. They could easily be 4-2. Certainly don't feel like it, but that's reality. Even if they would have split those, they would be sitting at 3-3. And that certainly would feel a hell of a lot better than it does right now. Don't ignore the facts, they lost TWO GAMES in overtime.

And now, the posts calling me a homer, I'm somehow "happy with losing" and an I'm an idiot in 3...2....1.....
Have at it, couldn't care less. This place is joke these days. I am VERY aware that this is not likely a playoff team this season.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
HawkinNY":3e4c4w7j said:
We only win 2 more. My father in law is laughing that his team will have 2 top 5 picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:0190l: And the Jets will still be mediocre because, well, they're the Jets.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
They will be 4-4 in two weeks. Book it.

hawker84

Reaction score
We weren't winning with Wilson this season, why is that going to change all of a sudden with a banged up Wilson coming back not to mention the same crap O line, D'line, coaches and overpriced safety?

xray

Reaction score
They should be " Okay " ; which would describe a 9-8 season ....just okay .

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What Aros said. 4-4 going in to the bye week, Russ back vs. Lord Rodgers and the Pack.

3....2.....1......(insert shooting down my post here)

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I mean if the definition of okay is not good or bad, then yes you will be correct especially with RW coming back.

It also leads me to believe that the defense will continue to get better (I wrote get better, I did not write become good). The team will finish off stronger (because obviously RW will be coming back and getting back in the groove). The team will look like it's on an upward trajectory, people will make excuses that if only RW didn't get injured and look how much better the defense is (failing to acknowledge it doesnt take much adjustments to go from historically bad to maybe below average and still be an improvement). General fans will see the improvement forgetting about the beginning of the season (with RW) and how it was ineffective, how the season played out like so many of the most recent seasons (of terrible to sort of better than average but cannot compete against GOOD playoff teams). And then Pete will be seen as a savior of a losing season and the team will continue on its "okay" trajectory of being this bubble playoff team for the forseeable future (unless of course RW finally leaves because he's sick of it).

The Seahawks will be okay. I'm willing to accept bad and garbage for the risk of becoming GOOD (A lot of others appear to want this too) and it is NOT a guarantee. PC is a guarantee this team will remain slightly above average, but it's also a guarantee (due to recent history of the last 3-4 seasons) his teams are no longer capable of being GOOD (SB contenders). PC is able to make a bad team average, but he's also good at making a good team just above average too. I'm gonna say this now, the talent on the team we saw in 2012-2014 was all-world, it won a SB in spite of PC not because of him (How many games even with that roster did we see pulled into the trenches of the 4th quarter, when in reality we all know that team could have blown out literally every team it played).