my point of view (wilson , pc , js)

Gio

Reaction score
I'd rather spend few years on a rebuilding ( new coaches , new young QB) , than watching this circus. I have to say im jealous of Cards , Chargers , Bills , Eagles. They made the change and took the risk. I dont feel like with PC , JS AND Wilson we have bright days ahead. So we should just turn the page. First change the coaches and see if Wilson can produce under new coaches and then we can see if it's Pete the problem , or Wilson has just reached his peak and now it's on a decline.

Anyway i'd rather watching something promising , than this circus.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Gio":x3dxoa29 said:
I'd rather spend few years on a rebuilding ( new coaches , new young QB) , than watching this circus. I have to say im jealous of Cards , Chargers , Bills , Eagles. They made the change and took the risk. I dont feel like with PC , JS AND Wilson we have bright days ahead. So we should just turn the page. First change the coaches and see if Wilson can produce under new coaches and then we can see if it's Pete the problem , or Wilson has just reached his peak and now it's on a decline.

EXACTLY. I feel the same way. I used to doubt when people would say this next line but I'm starting to believe it as time goes by: I don't think PC will ever lead us to another SB.

rsRyno

Reaction score
Gio":2jok9sis said:

I can understand the the sentiment somewhat as I think we need to disband a bit and I think at least Carroll needs to go (don’t know for sure on Shneider since Carroll is still in charge). See what Wilson, and the team overall, does under different coaching.

I’d also like to add it truly blows my mind how often people on this board say we should get rid of a franchise quarterback. Do some of you guys truly not understand how difficult it can be to find a replacement? Do you not see how inept some teams are because they don’t have a guy? To just say get rid of your quarterback like you can find another on the pile somewhere is baffling. Not unless you wanna likely spend the next 5-6 years possibly wallowing in an even worse situation.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Gio":1z7sk2s4 said:

I wanted a new team since sb49, since they didn’t start over and we had to watch this team slowly Implode through the years. Yeah I want what you want. No QB not named Brady is winning a SB after they got paid. Rookie QB with stud team around is the way to go.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
rsRyno":21hy4mya said:
Gio":21hy4mya said:

I can understand the the sentiment somewhat as I think we need to disband a bit and I think at least Carroll needs to go (don’t know for sure on Shneider since Carroll is still in charge). See what Wilson, and the team overall, does under different coaching.

I’d also like to add it truly blows my mind how often people on this board say we should get rid of a franchise quarterback. Do some of you guys truly not understand how difficult it can be to find a replacement? Do you not see how inept some teams are because they don’t have a guy? To just say get rid of your quarterback like you can find another on the pile somewhere is baffling. Not unless you wanna likely spend the next 5-6 years possibly wallowing in an even worse situation.

So, I fully understand your point. I only suggest trading Russ for draft capital (But ONLY if PC is gone) because I'd feel slightly confident that JS would be able to pick a promising QB. He personally wanted Russ, and he also wanted to get Mahomes in the draft if he fell late to them. I'm not saying he's a QB whisperer or anything, but as far as I know he's 2 for 2 on sniffing out promising QB's.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
rsRyno":2za3per9 said:
Gio":2za3per9 said:

How many QBs in the last decade have won a SB not named Brady and not on a rookie contract. People also forget that once a qb is paid you probably lose 4-6 quality starters. Btw the rams got to a SB with Goff, the eagles got to a sb with wentz and foldes and won. Franchise qb is hard to find but it’s being proven their salaries are not worth their production

Natethegreat

Reaction score
This team wasn't good before Russ came along and it sure won't be good if we get rid of him. Pete has been all kinds of mediocre when he has coached without Russ in the NFL. If we get rid of anyone it damn sure shouldn't be Russel Wilson.

OP
OP
Gio

Gio

Reaction score
Firstly , it’s PC that should be fired. And let Russ cook , under a new coach that believes in Russ abilities. If he isn’t the Russ we knew/know then we can look somewhere else. I know it’s hard to find a franchise QB nowadays , but I rather look for a franchise qb earlier , than later. Just saying. But I believe Russ hopefully can cook under other coaches.

James in PA

Reaction score
All of this is moot. Pete’s his own boss. He’s not going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fade

Reaction score
Gio":cue76bzk said:

Becoming the Lions isn't promising.