SNF no ejection????

PNW

Reaction score
So it’s okay to assault someone as long as you’re “trying to knock the ball out”, personally I think TJ Watt should’ve been ejected, he was punching Collins like it was a gang initiation.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Ridiculous decision not to eject him. If they genuinely thought it was flag worthy it was a pre meditated act.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
I'm amazed that Collinsworth or Tirico didn't notice that at first Watt was punching him in the stomach when punching from underneath.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I've seen may players try to punch a ball out before, but never quite the way Watt was doing it last night. I definitely felt it was penalty worthy. Not sure it was worthy of an ejection, but I haven't gone back to watch it and only caught the one angle shown on tv. I definitely think his ejection would have changed the entire game though. He was a one man wrecking ball against our offense out there too many times.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SeaWolv":1of6huqi said:
I'm amazed that Collinsworth or Tirico didn't notice that at first Watt was punching him in the stomach when punching from underneath.
That's because Watt was pi$$ed off that he was showing them up, making them look inept...That was a chicken sh*t play, that SHOULD have gotten his a$$ benched. :pukeface:

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I think it had more to do with him signing a monster contract extension to realize how shitty the team was this year. Also, maybe desperation to do anything possible to win, because their team is doing so horrible. Even when Mike Tomlin was yelling at the refs during the final spike, I saw a lot of anger but it felt like the root of it was because he needed that win to keep the wheels turning on the burning jalopy of a team they currently have.