I had a dream

xray

Reaction score
That the Hawks actually put together 4 whole quarters of good play . I know.... it's just a dream ... :D

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
xray":si4s03bq said:
That the Hawks actually put together 4 whole quarters of good play . I know.... it's just a dream ... :D
You must have been smoking some real good shit! Share next time. 8)

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I had a dream the Seahawks ran the ball in SB 49. The implosion never happened. The team stayed bought in, somehow did the "Three-Pete". Pete and RW became the new Belichick-Brady of the NFL for the next decade (oh and Brady was determined washed up because he lost his last three tips to the SB and retired).

If you're gonna dream, dream big.

In seriousness I do wonder how vastly different this team would have turned out from 2014-NOW had they handed it off the Beast Mode.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
ZagHawk":23j0y1rb said:
I had a dream the Seahawks ran the ball in SB 49. The implosion never happened. The team stayed bought in, somehow did the "Three-Pete". Pete and RW became the new Belichick-Brady of the NFL for the next decade (oh and Brady was determined washed up because he lost his last three tips to the SB and retired).

If you're gonna dream, dream big.

In seriousness I do wonder how vastly different this team would have turned out from 2014-NOW had they handed it off the Beast Mode.

I think they would have been stuffed against an 8 man box and would have had to pass to get in, if I'm honest.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3qt5w8xx said:
I think they would have been stuffed against an 8 man box and would have had to pass to get in, if I'm honest.

I think a determined Lynch was not going to be stopped by the last ranked goal line defense in the league that was already gassed to the max, but we'll never know.

classicaaron

Reaction score
i think beast mode scores and the great Brady drives right back down the field to score on our depleted defense and everything plays out the exact same way it played out. they were getting huge chunk plays against our D and it wasnt going to stop. its the D's fault for giving up what was then the largest lead in superbowl history to begin with.