Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Saints)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
There were some good takeaways in my mind from that SNF game. I am not so hard on Smith like many seem to be. Sure he made some mistakes but all-in-all I thought he performed pretty well given the situation. Alex Collins ran his heart out and the D showed signs of life. The Saints won't be an easy win but they are beatable. At home, Smith getting another week to prep...I actually like our chances on Monday Night Football.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Saints 21

Aros' Fearless record: 3-3

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I hate picking against my team but we are on the verge of the worst season since Carrol took over. Despite our injuries we will still play hard and lose another close game.

Saints win 27-24

YTD 2-4

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Worst start since 2015 aside, I actually feel strangely confident this week. I think we are 4-4 a week from Sunday.

RVA_311

Reaction score
Jameis is gonna give the Hawks chances to make plays. If they make a few and keep Kamara from running wild...I could definitely see them stealing this game.

If it's another go around of Geno not being willing/allowed to take ANY chances, dropping d-linemen in to coverage all night, etc...well...

LTH

Reaction score
No way Pete lets this season get away... its not going to happen...Lots of positives from the game against the Steelers. Hawks are at home, prime time... this is a championship match up! the hawks will be ready to roll!

Hawks 30 -20

LTH

nutluck

Reaction score
Well last week I picked the Hawks to win and they lost. I think the Saints are a better team so I am going to pick them but maybe with my recent track record it means they will win.

27-24 Saints

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Its a winnable game for Seattle, but I doubt they do.

Saints - 30
Seattle - 27

Chawker

Reaction score
With my record of 1-5 sheer dumb luck is headed my way, right... ?

My Mighty Seahawks 16

The Aints 24

Yes, another crushing loss for our boys in blue at home. :beach:

Keyhawk

Reaction score
We're not going to drop to 2-5. This is the time, as in past years, where our Seahawks turn it around. They will get this win to salvage the season.

Seahawks Win
Saints Lose

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":m26r23io said:
There were some good takeaways in my mind from that SNF game. I am not so hard on Smith like many seem to be. Sure he made some mistakes but all-in-all I thought he performed pretty well given the situation. Alex Collins ran his heart out and the D showed signs of life. The Saints won't be an easy win but they are beatable. At home, Smith getting another week to prep...I actually like our chances on Monday Night Football.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Saints 21

Aros' Fearless record: 3-3

Hawks 24

Saints 20

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I was encouraged by the effort last Sunday, but Smith ain’t got it and the D reverts to form under pressure, they just are not that good. He’ll commit another critical turnover and will get sacked a few times during high potential times. The home fans will boo the team.

The Saints will beat Seattle allowing the Hawks to maintain their home streak of consecutive losses. Geez I hate this prediction but N.O. 27 - Hawks 17 it won’t be that close.

JPatera76

Reaction score
if Winston delivers any balls into the hands of Adams count this one out as an L because he's mr stone hands. otherwise we might fare pretty well as long as everyone else find their groove.

RiverDog

Reaction score
We have history on our side as we have the best MNF winning percentage in the league at .724 (21-9) and the best home MNF record at 15-5. We also have one of the best records in Prime Time, but that didn't help us much last weekend.

Weather forecast calls for rain and the Saints are a dome team, but I don't see that factor as giving either team a big advantage, but it could keep scoring low, and since our defense already sucks, bad weather can't do anything but help. The Saints clobbered the Packers in their season opener, but they've also lost to two sub .500 teams in the Giants and Patriots.

I rate this one as a toss up, so I'll go with the home team: Hawks 17, Saints 16.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
The problem is .... Geno Smith is not an NFL quarterback.

27 - 13 other guys.

nwHawk

Reaction score
It wouldn’t surprise me if this is a wild game. Hawks 31 - NO 27.

Waldron gets a few wow plays in and fans go crazy!! NFC wildcard is still wide open, but need a win to stay in it.