Do you realize the hawks have no standout DL Player ??

Fade

Reaction score
Disagree.

Poona looks fantastic, and would be amazing at 1 tech, they have him playing out of position. Poor coaching.

Darrell Taylor is a beast, the coaches just chose to limit his snaps earlier in the year. Poor coaching.

Alton Robinson looked incredible, again limited snaps, but I think he got injured, though unfortunately.

RVA_311

Reaction score
The Alton Robinson stuff is the most egregious IMO. The dude seems to disrupt every time he sees the field, yet he somehow doesn't regularly crack the rotation in an underperforming unit.

And Pete's answer when asked why Robinson played only 1 snap last week was infuriating. His exact quote was that Robinson "got out of the rotation just because it happened. He should have played more last week.'' :?: :?: :shock: :shock:

[You kinda control that Pete...]

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I'm still amazed that Dunlap doesnt have even one sack yet.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3nb54hnc said:
No doubt, he was a huge addition last year.

I know. I wonder what the deal is with him?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Dunlap may be dealing with nagging injury...it seems they have reduced his role/snap counts. Last Sunday it's showing he was in there for 39 plays or 52% of the time. Against SF he was in 47 plays or 62%.

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2021/10/...gerald-everett-dissly-blair-geno-robinson-nfl

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2021/10/...week-4-neal-brooks-dissly-sidney-jones-cedric

Not sure why you wouldn't want to play your best pass rush threat (from last year) more. Especially when you're deficient in that area (except for Taylor).