They are not gonna play against the Jaguars that way

mistaowen

Reaction score
It’s abundantly clear Geno is not an NFL QB anymore but Pete did him absolutely no favors looking to burn as much as clock as they could for a final drive. Geno has now choked all 3 games when he needed a final drive to win. Putting all the pressure on him like he’s Russell is a terrible coaching decision and they should be trying to put up points ahead of final 2 minutes.

If they lose to the Jaguars there better be some wholesale coaching staff changes.

Ahrimaki

Reaction score
Robinson is as good as kamara so expect worse Bc Lawrence is better than Winston

getnasty

Reaction score
Ahrimaki":pvq4wqkl said:
Robinson is as good as kamara so expect worse Bc Lawrence is better than Winston

You lost everyone at Robinson is as good as Kamara.

Ahrimaki

Reaction score
getnasty":3lsckaif said:
Ahrimaki":3lsckaif said:

You lost everyone at Robinson is as good as Kamara.

Past few weeks he’s been doing well, is he that good no but he’s going to get his yards easy, next week is an L then Green Bay is an L

PNW

Reaction score
Ahrimaki":3a9sa6fr said:
Robinson is as good as kamara so expect worse
Hahahahahaha thanks I needed a good laugh

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I saw the Jags play in London, if we lose this game its time to give up.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The best thing that could happen to this franchise is to lose to the Jags.

I cannot get myself to root against the Hawks, but I know the best outcome is a loss even though I don't want to see it.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
What way? Peteball? Is there any other way? Robinson is good. Lawrence is better than Jameis and Ben. And, Bevell and Schotty know how to pick apart this defense. (Not that the rest of the NFL didn't figure it out about 5 years ago.) I originally had this week figured as a "W". Now, I'm not so sure.

NCJag79

Reaction score
Greetings all. Jags fan here. I like popping into the opponents message board the week prior to say howdy and answer any questions y'all might have.

Tough loss last night. But, it gives me hope that Jacksonville might have a shot for winning in Seattle for the first time....EVER! What gives in Seattle? Is Geno that bad? Is it a Bill/Tom question like it is for Pete/Russ?

Yall got any questions about the Jags? Yes...I know we suck, but man is Trevor fun to watch.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
HomerJHawk":3lglf6wq said:
We are who we thought we were.

Its a horrible realization. No way to sugarcoat it.

I wish that were true. However, at the beginning of training camp, the national press had the Hawks penciled in as a Post Season team. Now....they are laughing at us!!

xray

Reaction score
Odds are the Jags will win more games this season . Ohhhhhh Noooooo :D

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Just something to chew on...if the Jags beat Seahawks next week, the Jags will have won more games in Seattle than the Seahawks has so far this year.

Chapow

Reaction score
NCJag79":bsj6v6e2 said:
Greetings all. Jags fan here. I like popping into the opponents message board the week prior to say howdy and answer any questions y'all might have.

Tough loss last night. But, it gives me hope that Jacksonville might have a shot for winning in Seattle for the first time....EVER! What gives in Seattle? Is Geno that bad? Is it a Bill/Tom question like it is for Pete/Russ?

Yall got any questions about the Jags? Yes...I know we suck, but man is Trevor fun to watch.

Yes, Geno is that bad. There's a reason that he's a backup QB, and that reason is because he's not good enough to be a starting QB. It's also becoming apparent that he probably isn't even good enough to be a backup QB in the NFL.

What else gives? Well, up until very recently our Kicker was very good. Now, all of a sudden, he isn't. He has missed 40% of his FG attempts this season.

Also, our D has generally been very bad this season. They were giving up something like 440 yards per game before last night (worst in the NFL), and were ranked 21st by points per game. Although it does seem like they have been playing better the past couple of weeks, especially last night.

So yeah. If I was a Jags fan I'd probably be pretty optimistic about my chances too. This Seahawks team just isn't very good right now.

Fade

Reaction score
NCJag79":t5zrfq81 said:

Thanks for posting. :irishdrinkers:

The Seahawks are an underachieving, poorly coached football team. They play a rigid, predictable style of football on both offense and defense telegraphing everything they do. They are extremely easy to prepare for.

So far they've continued to play hard and try to gut out wins, but without the Wilson magic to mask the broken formula, Pete has been exposed, to the point that even the regular fan that just tunes in for 3 hours on Sunday, and forgets about the team the rest of the week wants him gone.

Geno Smith is what he was in New York. Doesn't know how to stand in the pocket, very poor mechanically, he should look to run more, but chooses not to. He is terrible.

I have a few questions.

How is the team playing for Urban Meyer? Does the team consider him a joke? Have they already quit on him?

Is Bevell still just as terrible as he has always been calling plays in the red zone? How are the Jags attacking when they get down there?

Does Trevor have "it"? How does Trevor react when he gets hit? Is he unfazed, or does he start seeing ghosts?

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
If you're Lawrence you can't wait to play Seattle. This is the game where he can really pad his stats. I'm thinking;

23/36, 380 yards passing, 3-0 TD/INT, and 40 yards rushing.