Kamara 30 times with ball DK + Lockett 4 times with ball...

Tokadub

Reaction score
https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401326435

That's interesting how 1 team can put the ball in their best players hand 30 times (rush attempts + pass completions)... Kamara was 10 out of 11 pass completions...

But the Seahawks can only put the ball in our best players hands 4 times all game...

Why can the Saints put the ball in 1 players hand nearly 10 times more than we can put it in our best 2 players hand?

Optimus25

Reaction score
Because Peteball insists you put the ball 17 times in the hands of the guy we waived years ago and couldn’t stay on another nfl roster so we resigned him. You must continue to use this person this much even when he averages 2 yds a carry.

Don’t you know if we forced the ball to the leagues top WRs that we’d then be scoring points but also not managing the clock and tempo of the game? Oh wait we don’t manage that either because early in the 3rd quarter way out of field goal range we burn a time out on 3rd and 19.

Now that i think about it if anyone truly believes Peteball still has a path to a super bowl they are certifiably insane. 2 1/2 good drafts duped us on this regimes ability to manage talent.

Apparently without Russ, Tyler lockett instantly transforms into Laramy Tunsil who apparently can neither get open for a quick route nor possess the ability to run a football whatsoever.

The lack of jets, screens, or quick routes to Tyler is almost unforgivable. If you think Geno is the problem you’re an idiot. While he has a lack of upper tier talent and lacks football IQ, he’s being coached by complete dullards who do stupid stuff that works in practice and then fails against actual nfl defenses. We could have instantly revamped the offense to make Tyler more of a hybrid Kamara type coming out of the backfield and slot positions to just put the ball in his hands constantly but we did nothing. We expected geno to roll in a Russ offense and it has failed spectacularly.

Russ obviously bailed out Peteball for years and oh by the way, every single kid today in the sandlot will run one route. The one where you just run. The one where the quarterback just drops three seconds and heaves it. Every. Single MFing kid in every single MFing sandlot and yet we can’t just throw the ball up for DK. It’s so easy a Geno could do it, with this O line, in those conditions. How is Pete so GD stupid he can’t coach Geno to the point that instead of holding the ball and taking sacks you just chuck it up to DK? He may not be able to go up and get it but i guarantee he isn’t going to allow a pick either. The DB will be fighting for his life. 2 DBs will be fighting for their lives.

I said it elsewhere on this forum. I feel like Les Grossman in tropic Thunder. I just want to order one of my film crew to go punch pete in the face really freaking hard.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Optimus25":1tp97d77 said:
Because Peteball insists you put the ball 17 times in the hands of the guy we waived years ago and couldn’t stay on another nfl roster so we resigned him. You must continue to use this person this much even when he averages 2 yds a carry.

Don’t you know if we forced the ball to the leagues top WRs that we’d then be scoring points but also not managing the clock and tempo of the game? Oh wait we don’t manage that either because early in the 3rd quarter way out of field goal range we burn a time out on 3rd and 19.

Now that i think about it if anyone truly believes Peteball still has a path to a super bowl they are certifiably insane. 2 1/2 good drafts duped us on this regimes ability to manage talent.

Apparently without Russ, Tyler lockett instantly transforms into Laramy Tunsil who apparently can neither get open for a quick route nor possess the ability to run a football whatsoever.

The lack of jets, screens, or quick routes to Tyler is almost unforgivable. If you think Geno is the problem you’re an idiot. While he has a lack of upper tier talent and lacks football IQ, he’s being coached by complete dullards who do stupid stuff that works in practice and then fails against actual nfl defenses. We could have instantly revamped the offense to make Tyler more of a hybrid Kamara type coming out of the backfield and slot positions to just put the ball in his hands constantly but we did nothing. We expected geno to roll in a Russ offense and it has failed spectacularly.

Russ obviously bailed out Peteball for years and oh by the way, every single kid today in the sandlot will run one route. The one where you just run. The one where the quarterback just drops three seconds and heaves it. Every. Single MFing kid in every single MFing sandlot and yet we can’t just throw the ball up for DK. It’s so easy a Geno could do it, with this O line, in those conditions. How is Pete so GD stupid he can’t coach Geno to the point that instead of holding the ball and taking sacks you just chuck it up to DK? He may not be able to go up and get it but i guarantee he isn’t going to allow a pick either. The DB will be fighting for his life. 2 DBs will be fighting for their lives.

I said it elsewhere on this forum. I feel like Les Grossman in tropic Thunder. I just want to order one of my film crew to go punch pete in the face really freaking hard.

I would agree WITH SO MUCH OF THIS. Including the frustration level.

I'm not even a super X & O's guy - and last night's game running into a fing brick wall for 3 hours was just PAINFUL to watch.

NCJag79

Reaction score
Lot of it boils down to the QB throwing him the ball. Other than the 84yard TD, he only had 4 targets and 1 reception for 12 yards.

Take away the 84 yard TD, and Geno was 11/21 for 83 yards. How?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Tokadub":1mwjz7ld said:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401326435

That's interesting how 1 team can put the ball in their best players hand 30 times (rush attempts + pass completions)... Kamara was 10 out of 11 pass completions...

But the Seahawks can only put the ball in our best players hands 4 times all game...

Why can the Saints put the ball in 1 players hand nearly 10 times more than we can put it in our best 2 players hand?

DK and Lockett are arguably the best receiver duo in the entire NFL. Nah let's never give them the ball that would be stupid, they'd be expecting that!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
NCJag79":2bsobip4 said:
Lot of it boils down to the QB throwing him the ball. Other than the 84yard TD, he only had 4 targets and 1 reception for 12 yards.

Take away the 84 yard TD, and Geno was 11/21 for 83 yards. How?

Because Geno stinks and it's been painfully obvious that Pete doesn't trust him to be a bigger part of the offense.

If that's the case, then why have you been paying Geno 1M+ year to be your veteran backup vs developing a younger QB who maybe actually could win you a couple games if Russell's injured?

As far as Kamara? I was yelling at the TV for three quarters for our defense to spy and bracket him, something Bill Belichick showed teams how to do 20 damn years ago, take away the offenses best player.

But no, not Pete. He waits until the 4th quarter to bracket Kamara, after he tears up our defense for 200 yards of running and receiving.

I'm so done with Pete it's not even funny. He's so stubborn it's beyond maddening, it's actually laughable now how other coaches are owning him game after game.

Fade

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BarstoolBigCat/status/1452830881585016838[/tweet]

xray

Reaction score
Excuse me... didn't the Hawks hire a hot-shot offensive guru this season ? :D

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
xray":1dp1a5jq said:
Excuse me... didn't the Hawks hire a hot-shot offensive guru this season ? :D

Yup, and just like the ones before, Russ has audibled out of the entire system - or at least the parts that don't suit him.

Cam should lend him his superman t-shirt that he used to sport. Suits.

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
Well I'm just happy to know our well funded full time ESPN Seattle crew won't even touch on this damning statistic.

That just shows what a bunch of pussies they are, they shouldn't even be in the media if they can't speak such simple truths.

ESPN Seattle = a bunch of soft lying pussies.

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
Fade":1hl91pk3 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BarstoolBigCat/status/1452830881585016838[/tweet]

HAHA he was that mad about a tie game...

I guess he's too old and delusional to realize we are a losing team...

A tie game should be a breath of fresh air for this old useless fart.

Elemas

Reaction score
Because you run into a stacked box with your second string back as much as you damn well please. Duh…dafuq man??

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Play calling was pathetic, yet again. Dude could NOT cover DK, but let's just ignore him.
Also, and you might not be able to see it on TV, but Geno double clutched and did NOT throw to open receivers at least 10 times in that game. Our entire section was screaming "throw the damn ball"
He played scared, period.
Will we FINALLY see some people actually admit that this team is junk w/out Russ? I doubt it.