Russ MVP

hinton

Reaction score
If Russ can return after the bye, put this team on his back, and lead them to the playoffs he has a shot at the MVP that he's always coveted.

1 game out of a wildcard currently, so it's not impossible.

Especially if he somehow beats the Cards twice.

OP
OP
hinton

hinton

Reaction score
FYI this thread isn't a prediction, it's simply a statement. NFL voters love a comeback story.

The stage is set for Russ, oddly enough. Pete is failing this season and it's not looking good without Wilson. If Wilson comes back and leads us to the playoffs he'll get all the credit.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
I think it is painfully obvious at this point that he is at least as valuable to the Seahawks success as any other player in the NFL is to the success of their team. That he hasn't won an MVP is a crime.

John63

Reaction score
on any other team, it could happen but there is 1 reason why it will not happen here. PC

xray

Reaction score
hinton":3cd928e2 said:
If Russ can return after the bye, put this team on his back, and lead them to the playoffs he has a shot at the MVP that he's always coveted.

1 game out of a wildcard currently, so it's not impossible.

Especially if he somehow beats the Cards twice.

LOL...they probably won't even beat SF a second time .

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
JustTheTip":1kroglhz said:
I think it is painfully obvious at this point that he is at least as valuable to the Seahawks success as any other player in the NFL is to the success of their team. That he hasn't won an MVP is a crime.

Perfectly stated. I still can't believe he's never won MVP in 10 years of what will be a Hall of Fame career.

TreeRon

Reaction score
Do we know he's always coveted, or is this another supposition ?

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
Move to Denver...become a Bronco's fan, covet Wilson and don't let the door smack you in the BUTT.... just sayin... LOL

LTH
Why would I move to Denver? I enjoy Costa Rica to much. Also my wife says I have no butt, so that won't work.
I am rooting for Russ to get to the SB against Geno. Go Hawks :p

This is a old thread that I resurrected. Mods can we move it to NFL Nation. Just shared a new article link about this year.

LTH

Reaction score
Why would I move to Denver? I enjoy Costa Rica to much. Also my wife says I have no butt, so that won't work.
I am rooting for Russ to get to the SB against Geno. Go Hawks :p

This is a old thread that I resurrected. Mods can we move it to NFL Nation. Just shared a new article link about this year.
Are you John 63? That's who that post is for...

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
I agree. Someone searched a way to troll the message forum.
Not really Troll, Wanted to share the MSN article and searched to see if the topic was already being discussed per forum protocol. When I did this thread came up. Didn't look at the forum it was in before posting (Mods please move to NFL Nation). Russ is gone, but myself I hope he has a good future and also enjoy all the benefits we got with the trade. No I do not want him back, but would love to see one of our old team mates do good. I choose to hope the best for people rather than tear them down. Weird concept I know!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Not really Troll, Wanted to share the MSN article and searched to see if the topic was already being discussed per forum protocol. When I did this thread came up. Didn't look at the forum it was in before posting (Mods please move to NFL Nation). Russ is gone, but myself I hope he has a good future and also enjoy all the benefits we got with the trade. No I do not want him back, but would love to see one of our old team mates do good. I choose to hope the best for people rather than tear them down. Weird concept I know!
Stop it John63...