Get Eric Bieniemy

W

Welshers

I have been one of Pete's most ardent supporters and will always be grateful for the sb, but it's time for him to go. Birniemy is an excellent offensive mind who might make Russ want to stay and will coach this team in a modern mfl manner which Carroll is not doing. Bieniemy is everything this team needs and it's insane he doesn't have a head job yet. Pete can go to USC and ride off into the sunset as a legend. Win win for all

Mizak

Reaction score
Wait, it was Bieniemy the whole time? Swear, heard his name mentioned as “Eric the enemy.”

NY Hawk

Reaction score
That's not even funny. It would be a good move but in order for this team to rebuild they have to trade Russ. It's the only way to get draft picks now that the Jets will be getting the first rd pick. Russ will continue to get beat up here if he stays. Get what you can get for now while he's an elite QB. Take the picks and start building on the defense first.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
NY Hawk":12gdke5h said:
That's not even funny. It would be a good move but in order for this team to rebuild they have to trade Russ. It's the only way to get draft picks now that the Jets will be getting the first rd pick. Russ will continue to get beat up here if he stays. Get what you can get for now while he's an elite QB. Take the picks and start building on the defense first.

:pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

When? When has a franchise QB in his prime ever been traded? I'll answer that. NEVER!!!

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Chiefs are struggling too. Bieniemy hasn't figured it out yet.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Yeah not understanding this one either. How is this an upgrade or even same level? A huge question mark and risk IMO. Also KC's offense has been 99% Andy Reid and Mahomes since they drafted Mahomes.

Fade

Reaction score
Eric Bieniemy is the most overrated assistant coach in NFL history.

Watching Mahomes regress is not what I would be looking to bring on board here.

LTH

Reaction score
ok Ill bite... So who is the coach you replace Carroll with fade... LOL I got to hear this...

LTH

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Mizak":2bo97ut0 said:
Wait, it was Bieniemy the whole time? Swear, heard his name mentioned as “Eric the enemy.”

Bieniemy Within

Latest posts