If we wanna be positive

Mizak

Reaction score
Wilson comes back for the WFT game after Seattle loses to Packers and Cardinals. They go on a 7 game winning streak which includes wins against the Rams and Cardinals. 10-7, 7th wildcard team. Play the 2nd ranked Cowboys and beat them. Beat the #1 team Cardinals in the divisional game and beat Rams in NFC title game. Beat the Bills in the Super Bowl.

One can hope right?

wazzuwilly

Reaction score
Mizak":xfo7gubl said:
Wilson comes back for the WFT game after Seattle loses to Packers and Cardinals. They go on a 7 game winning streak which includes wins against the Rams and Cardinals. 10-7, 7th wildcard team. Play the 2nd ranked Cowboys and beat them. Beat the #1 team Cardinals in the divisional game and beat Rams in NFC title game. Beat the Bills in the Super Bowl.

One can hope right?
In the mean time, little rocket man gives up all his nukes.

LTH

Reaction score
Mizak":s0qz4cds said:

One can hope right?

We don't know how it's going to play out... The D made a good performance last night... it wasn't perfect but its a continuing improvement... They made some good strides... lots of work still to be done...lots of football still to be played... I guarantee you this team has not given up...

Will they make the playoffs? It doesn't look like it... But I guarantee Russell Wilson has not given up.. Pete Carroll has not given up and Bobby Wagner has not given up... Lets see where it goes...

LTH

John63

Reaction score
Mizak":1fq848e0 said:

One can hope right?

you can hope, only one problem PC.

LTH

Reaction score
John63":3ab4eh5v said:
Mizak":3ab4eh5v said:

One can hope right?

John63...

Come on man... if this team turns around and does what the OP says you KNOW as well as me it won't change the opinion on this board...

There is nothing that can happen short of winning the SB that will change the opinion of this board... and I'm not even sure that will do it...

LTH

JustTheTip

Reaction score
LTH":21oor0ua said:
John63":21oor0ua said:
Mizak":21oor0ua said:

One can hope right?

John63...

Come on man... if this team turns around and does what the OP says you KNOW as well as me it won't change the opinion on this board...

There is nothing that can happen short of winning the SB that will change the opinion of this board... and I'm not even sure that will do it...

LTH

There are still people of the same opinion as you that aren't swayed by what is pretty apparent to the rapidly growing group of people who believe Pete is past being able to help this team and is instead hurting it. If ownership had seen it when those in that group first started mentioning it (over 5 years ago) we likely wouldn't have messes like Adams to have to clean up on top of everything else.

LTH

Reaction score
JustTheTip":3klby2qn said:
LTH":3klby2qn said:
John63":3klby2qn said:
Mizak":3klby2qn said:

One can hope right?

John63...

LTH

There are still people of the same opinion as you that aren't swayed by what is pretty apparent to the rapidly growing group of people who believe Pete is past being able to help this team and is instead hurting it. If ownership had seen it when those in that group first started mentioning it (over 5 years ago) we likely wouldn't have messes like Adams to have to clean up on top of everything else.

And whats My opinion?

LegendKiller

Reaction score
LTH":23thf8gp said:

LTH

Isn't that the goal of every team and of every professional sports league or is the goal to be "just good enough" and make playoffs only to be bounced in the first round. 1 playoff win in 5 years...take the blinders off dude.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that most folks around here are positive we're gonna suck for the rest of the season. :twisted:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
DangeRussHawk":1vju312i said:
LTH":1vju312i said:

LTH

Isn't that the goal of every team and of every professional sports league or is the goal to be "just good enough" and make playoffs only to be bounced in the first round. 1 playoff win in 5 years...take the blinders off dude.

Agreed

Tom coughlin won 2 SBs and their ownership slowly realized it was time to move on. Hell John Fox was fired just one full season after just taking his team to a SB.

The Seahawks have definitely had a down toward trajectory and nothing but down over the last 5 years. What goes up must come down, but when it just continues that path down with no up. those are the signs.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2jkm3hdy said:
DangeRussHawk":2jkm3hdy said:
LTH":2jkm3hdy said:

LTH

Agreed

Tom coughlin won 2 SBs and their ownership slowly realized it was time to move on. Hell John Fox was fired just one full season after just taking his team to a SB.

The Seahawks have definitely had a down toward trajectory and nothing but down over the last 5 years. What goes up must come down, but when it just continues that path down with no up. those are the signs.

And not just 5 years, but patterns showing the warning signs have been recognizable for 7 years now.