Fuller, Dunlap, Woods, Reed, Jones

seabowl

Reaction score
Just a few things that stuck out from last night
Fuller- way overmatched and cannot hold his own
Dunlap- Ineffective, watched numerous plays where effort was minimal at best
Woods- played well but THREE major mishaps with being offsides. Just should not happen
Reed- played great. One of my favorite players on the team
Sid Jones- getting better

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I'd add Fuller to the overmatched and cannot hold his own list, or was that already common knowledge?

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Carlos Dunlap has been a huge waste of money and roster spot. Not sure what happened but he has been a complete no show this year.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":3uvtnsn2 said:
I'd add Fuller to the overmatched and cannot hold his own list, or was that already common knowledge?

I meant to say Fuller instead of Haynes. Good catch. Correcting on original post

NCJag79

Reaction score
Coming from Jax, we were extremely disappointed the team gave up Sidney Jones for a 6th round pick. As it stands now, we've Shaq Griffen (dude SHOULD have 3 picks by now, but dropped all of them) and Tyson Campbell (2nd Rd rookie) starting. Jones would've been a SOLID number 2 for the Jags. How have yall liked him so far?

seabowl":2s4lrmi0 said:
Dunlap- Innefective, watched numerous plays where effort was minimal at best
Woods- played well but THREE major mishaps with being offsides. Just should not happen

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
NCJag79":12z36uvv said:
Coming from Jax, we were extremely disappointed the team gave up Sidney Jones for a 6th round pick. As it stands now, we've Shaq Griffen (dude SHOULD have 3 picks by now, but dropped all of them) and Tyson Campbell (2nd Rd rookie) starting. Jones would've been a SOLID number 2 for the Jags. How have yall liked him so far?

seabowl":12z36uvv said:
Dunlap- Innefective, watched numerous plays where effort was minimal at best

He started slow (got burnt bad for a long td which Pete hates more than anything) but has done better as of late. Needs to get used the the system before judging him on how he will \do long term.