Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Jaguars)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well it's getting harder and harder to predict a win these days but since I will be in attendance with a buddy and it's Halloween I'm going to be spooky and predict one anyway. Scary I know!

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 17 - Jaguars 13

Aros' Fearless Record: 3-4

NCJag79

Reaction score
Jag's defense will have it's hands full with Metcalf/Lockett. If we can get penetration with the front 4, they might make it interesting. Lawrence can hang and I'm thinking Robinson will carry on his hot streak of 80+ yards and a TD. In the end, that West Coast trip always dooms Jacksonville

Seattle: 24
Jax: 17

iigakusei

Reaction score
Hawks 16 - Jags 17
If you have the option of watching paint dry instead, I highly recommend it. :D

RVA_311

Reaction score
Here's hoping that with being 2-5 they let it rip this week and give DK a lot more than 5 targets and Tyler a lot more than 3!

Chawker

Reaction score
Our defense is improving slowly, yet minus that one big play to DK our offense suffers without Russell Wilson. To have any opportunistic hope of a victory even against a poor team, like the Jaguars is hard to swallow, even at home.

The Seahawks will lose this game at home to the Jaguars.

Seahawks 13

Jaguars 23

Record 2-5

:34853_doh:

chris98251

Reaction score
Our WR's should be able to exploit the Jags secondary, why we will trick them and try to run instead. They will never expect it.

Bevell and Schotty place bets on how many plays they can run into the intermediate and middle of the field without being contested.

On defense the Jags pull their MLB and SS out of the game and add two more lineman to rush, we never use the middle of the field anyway and we won't run period with two more lineman.

Don't know final score, someone cuts the feed in Seattle at Halftime but it wasn't looking good.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The at home consecutive games lost streak will end on Sunday at 4 but it will be close and we will shake our heads at the lack of a pass rush and the lack of any fair ability to stop the run or pass, but they will beat the rookie QB.

The crowd will once again boo the team for not passing the ball when they have two of the best WRs in the game. gene Smith will get sack d a few times and will continue his sub par QB play.

Seahawks 17- Jags 13

nwHawk

Reaction score
Been predicting higher scores, but no dice. So, what the heck…

Jags - 17

Hawks - 12

If PC hate is true, all of the past staff will use that knowledge to defeat PC and the Seahawks. Boys, nut up and turn this season around. Need a W in a hurry. Geno plays blah and Hawks drop another.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I wonder if we will put a new QB on the field. I have already gave up on the season but if we lose to the Jaguars, someone needs to get fired.

Hawks win 20-16

YTD 3-4

LTH

Reaction score
I think Geno does just enough to win... I think the Hawks get the run game going... D plays well team turns on this game going into the bye week... no missed FG"S LOL

Seahawks 24 -17

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I think Geno will be Geno as usual.

Jags - 21
Hawks - 13

xray

Reaction score
Lawrence is ready to have a breakout game ...Jags

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":6lcqn0ez said:
Well it's getting harder and harder to predict a win these days but since I will be in attendance with a buddy and it's Halloween I'm going to be spooky and predict one anyway. Scary I know!

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 17 - Jaguars 13

Aros' Fearless Record: 3-4

U took my score.

Sooooo....

Hawks 24

Jags 20

Tokadub

Reaction score
Well I had to watch some highlights of Trevor Lawrence before I could make this prediction because on paper with his stats so far we should win this game.

[youtube]tYT46X72ufk[/youtube]

But after watching this short clip I can see he clearly has arm talent, that might be enough to beat us by itself to be honest.

He already looks way better than Geno. Their passing game looks like the kind we struggle against. I could see them putting up over 400 yards based on this video.

It hurts me to say this but I think:

Jaguars 27 - Seahawks 23 (that's assuming we make all 3 field goals).

EDIT: I think we could win with Wilson but with Geno, it looks rough.

It appears Trevor Lawrence is already going through progressions in the route tree, he might embarrass our defense. I really hope we can scrap a win here and MAYBE sneak into the playoffs.

If we do end up losing Wilson I really wish we had a guy like this coming up to replace him. Trevor Lawrence has terrible stats so far this season but I think he's gonna be really good at the end of the day.

Honestly this guy looks so good it makes me mad with our draft picks. I'm not saying we should of drafted a QB but why do none of our recent draft picks or Jamal Adams look good?

We drafted a 5'9'' 190 pound receiver named Dwayne Eskridge who changed his number because he was superstitious about how much he got injured... then first normal NFL hit he takes his vision isn't even working. Sounds like permanent brain damage...

Don't get me started on Rashaad Penny.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Well I was wrong, the Jags sucked even more than I thought they would, they were awful.

Hard to know if the team was better, I suspect so at least a bit. Smith was better but still was mostly awful.against a weak D, and the Hawks had trouble running.

‘Nuff said,

A W is a W. and the home losing streak is over. The D looked better albeit against a weak team.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2pss7xxe said:
Some of these predictions are pure gold. :mrgreen:
Breakout game? 31-7.........

Yep, thats just how sad the state of the team is currently. The majority of the fans didnt even believe they could beat the worst team in the league.