ONE playoff win in the last FOUR seasons

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I keep saying 3 in 7 which is also true but 1 in 5? Is there any other reason at all needed to fire PC? Oh and 1 in 6 incoming.

Looks like I’m off a year or early a year so edited title.

iigakusei

Reaction score
I don't get why people keep saying they need to fire Pete. There is zero chance he is going to get fired, so just hope he retires.
Also, your argument for why Pete needs to go is pretty low on the reasons why list. I can name about a dozen teams that would kill for the chance just to be in the playoffs.

OP
OP
J

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
iigakusei":26iwnrpo said:
I don't get why people keep saying they need to fire Pete. There is zero chance he is going to get fired, so just hope he retires.
Also, your argument for why Pete needs to go is pretty low on the reasons why list. I can name about a dozen teams that would kill for the chance just to be in the playoffs.

We all have different standards. I guess Holmgren and early PC makes me think that being a threat to get to the Super Bowl... or at least win a damn game in the playoffs is the standard. Instead of what we have been doing.

Rat

Reaction score
1 in 5 doesn't reflect well on Russ either, but I'm sure people have excuses for him.

Fade

Reaction score
Rat":3pohx75c said:
1 in 5 doesn't reflect well on Russ either, but I'm sure people have excuses for him.

The team wasn't built around Russ. It's built around Pete's personal vision. These are the results.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Note that OP is stating "last five seasons" as this year + previous four years, not the five previous seasons.

OP
OP
J

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
bmorepunk":374ysdjs said:
Note that OP is stating "last five seasons" as this year + previous four years, not the five previous seasons.

Uh no. Or maybe. Lol. Someone else said 1 in 5 but I say 3 in 7 so the math is off.