Jaguars’ rebuild effort taking pages from Pete Carroll’s Sea

Jville

Reaction score
Several Jaguars coaches know Wilson well, having witnessed his playmaking ability first-hand. Along with Bevell (2011-17) and Sorensen (2013-20), Jaguars quarterbacks coach Brian Schottenheimer (2018-20), receivers coach Sanjay Lal (2020), offensive assistant Will Harringer (2014-18) and offensive quality control coach Quinton Ganther (2013) all worked in Seattle.

“It’s going to be exciting,” Bevell said. “I loved Seattle. I had a great time when we were there. We won a lot of games. Love Coach Carroll. I have a lot of respect for him and the staff. … There’s a lot of great memories from the place, and I was there for a long time.”

Jaguars’ rebuild effort taking pages from Pete Carroll’s Seahawks >>> [urltargetblank]https://sports.mynorthwest.com/1520065/rebuild-effort-jags-seahawks-pete-carroll/[/urltargetblank]

bmorepunk

Reaction score
They had the defense four years ago. It was insanely good (less than 17 PPG allowed).

But even with a great defense if you have a mediocre to bad QB, it's going to be very hard to make it.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
bmorepunk":ba5mf8ob said:
They had the defense four years ago. It was insanely good (less than 17 PPG allowed).

But even with a great defense if you have a mediocre to bad QB, it's going to be very hard to make it.

They did have a great defense. However, they got rid of the core pieces of that defense - Calais Campbell, Ngakoue, Jalen Ramsey, Malik Jackson, Fowler, Dareus, and AJ Bouye.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3l4rpz5b said:
bmorepunk":3l4rpz5b said:

They did have a great defense. However, they got rid of the core pieces of that defense - Calais Campbell, Ngakoue, Jalen Ramsey, Malik Jackson, Fowler, Dareus, and AJ Bouye.
Hard to believe that all those guys were on the same team once, and a damn good team too. I miss Sacksonville, that was good entertainment.