11 / 14 / 2021

xray

Reaction score
Lambeau welcomes Wilson back to the NFL . This is the game IMO .

OP
OP
X

xray

Reaction score
Rat":2mj3v5tr said:
Can't we warm up against like the Texans or something first?
^
Nice try ...but rules are rules .

OP
OP
X

xray

Reaction score
My interest is about how will Wilson make his resurrection from his 1st injury reality connection that benched him . This game will define him for better or worse for the time being .

Rat

Reaction score
xray":e5khz7jz said:
My interest is about how will Wilson make his resurrection from his 1st injury reality connection that benched him . This game will define him for better or worse for the time being .

I'm no doctor, but I feel like his injury shouldn't have an extensive breaking back in period. Grip might feel different at first maybe. Shouldn't be too much rust to shake off.

seabowl

Reaction score
xray":28rt42a9 said:
Lambeau welcomes Wilson back to the NFL . This is the game IMO .

We’ve pretty much known this fir 2 weeks.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Rat":1kauxzln said:
xray":1kauxzln said:

I'm no doctor, but I feel like his injury shouldn't have an extensive breaking back in period. Grip might feel different at first maybe. Shouldn't be too much rust to shake off.
Anything dealing with the throwing hand or fingers can potentially cause problems even once healed. I would worry about nerve damage more than anything. Any change in feeling or lack there of can mess with accuracy. No clue if nerve damage is even relevant in this repair though

Latest posts