When will the positive Seahawks supporters rewrite history?

How long will positive Seahawks supporters continue calling for Pete’s head

• Now - hey I knew they were going to turn it around all along!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • One more win - rollin’ to the wildcard! I told you if Pete changed like I have said we’d never lose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two more wins - I knew we were good - In Pete and John I trust!

• Three more wins - bring ‘em on - If only Russell hadn’t been injured…

• Four more wins - Pete and John are wizards - I’ve always had faith in them!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Twelve more wins yes - I feigned hate just to trick the football gods to not smite our mighty Seahaw

• Twelve more wins NEVER - F Pete and John - the game has passed them by - I miss the fantastic storie

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
The positive Seahawks supporters of not Pete] make yourself heard! Choose anything and everything - and of course don’t worry - you may change your answers as you realize you were wrong so you can always be right and look smart.

You know you’re smarter than everyone else! :2thumbs:

Edited for using the term whiner for those who seem to whine a great deal and fixed a typo that may be the result of aging eyes or youthful ignorance of how to use English properly. Also changed poll title to reflect more positively upon those who like to complain incessantly and may take offense to be labeled what they come across as.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Not sure beating the Jags passes the Yawn test.

So yay.

Beat the Packers? Sure.

Beat the Cards. Maybe (remember division teams lose to lesser division rivals all the time, so this would not be a world beater).

Not clear what 'whining' definition is being used here.

Is it whining to expect better than substandard coaching in playoff games, when you have an Elite QB and a fairly well regarded roster (not this year but in years past)?

Just curious.

Have you bothered to look at the teams we DID beat in the playoffs since the SB loss and the circumstances surrounding those wins? Because they all looked like teams with injured/journeyman QBs with the exception of one team that backed into the playoffs after never having accomplished anything in the playoffs for decades.

Please list the strong/complete opponents we have beaten in the playoffs since the SB loss.

Do we have anything that looks even remotely decent considering our roster and QB? Just curious.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Rat":1p51alra said:
Interesting first post. Whose burner do people think this is?

Probably whoever is on KJ WRIGHT. Guy probably has 4-5 accounts going at this point.

TheLost

Reaction score
The truth is that we really do not want to Fire Pete, however we need Pete to Fire this version of himself and return to the coach he was when he first arrived in Seattle that had something to prove.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Coveryourholes":1z38rehl said:
The whiners of Pete make yourself heard! Choose anything and everything - and of course don’t worry - you may change your answers as you realize you were wrong so you can always be right and look smart.

You know you’re smarter that everyone else! :2thumbs:

And when are you correct? When the Hawks continue to make it to the playoffs but never get past the divisional round for the next 3-4 years. Are you smarter than everyone else at that point? or do you admit there's an issue why the team can't get over that Hump?

btw post with your actual account vs this brand new one if you're so sure of yourself.

Beren

Reaction score
I'm an admin of another forum. There's a rule where you can't start a new thread until you have 100 posts. I think .net might want to implement that rule.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Beren":2lfvy7d0 said:
I'm an admin of another forum. There's a rule where you can't start a new thread until you have 100 posts. I think .net might want to implement that rule.

that's a tough one, I'm part of different forums for very different communities and the one thing in common among all of them is that the forum platform itself is dying. It's very difficult to get new people to take part and to make it more difficult will just encourage the same 20-30 active posters are the only people posting rah rah-ing each other (or fighting each other) and there is no new discussion ever (which is the whole point of a forum). Reddit does seem to have taken over as the new platform of choice.

nanomoz

Reaction score
It'll write itself after the Hawks get demolished at Lambeau.

Fade

Reaction score
When will the whiners rewrite history, you say?

Uh, they already are. :D

Beating the Jaguars means they are going on a deep playoff run. They learned nothing from last year.

LTH

Reaction score
Fade":3vdln7uu said:
When will the whiners rewrite history, you say?

Uh, they already are. :D

Beating the Jaguars means they are going on a deep playoff run. They learned nothing from last year.

Glad to see ya jump on board brotha!!! LMAO!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LTH

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rat":1xd1mm12 said:
Interesting first post. Whose burner do people think this is?
His new personality lines up with WA9’ers perma-ban.
Plus I get that forty whiner troll vibe.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
And the trolls run rampant. :roll:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Yep, nothing is good Pete sucks, JS sucks KNJ sucks, etc., ad nauseam if you aren't negative and even remotely think the team could make significant improvement or even heaven forbid make the playoffs, you are branded to be an unrealistic homer. :17:

Just call me Homie, OK.

There were many positives to take from the Jags game, and a lot of the same 'ol, same 'ol. Didn't think much of the play of Smith but it was an improvement over most of his earlier efforts. Was encouraged by the improved DB play but then again the Jags are not much of a real yardstick. Hard to genuinely assess except the team won at home for the first time this season. Changes still need to happen without a doubt.

There are still a huge number of questions to be asked but eventually you had to know the team would begin to sort out a few of their glaring problems.

Lately it's mostly just trolls any positive sentiment is harshly stamped out as not fitting their agenda(s).

I need to see a few more W's though.

LTH

Reaction score
jammerhawk":2i7w3146 said:
Yep, nothing is good Pete sucks, JS sucks KNJ sucks, etc., ad nauseam if you aren't negative and even remotely think the team could make significant improvement or even heaven forbid make the playoffs, you are branded to be an unrealistic homer. :17:

Just call me Homie, OK.

There were many positives to take from the Jags game, and a lot of the same 'ol, same 'ol. Didn't think much of the play of Smith but it was an improvement over most of his earlier efforts. Was encouraged by the improved DB play but then again the Jags are not much of a real yardstick. Hard to genuinely assess except the team won at home for the first time this season. Changes still need to happen without a doubt.

There are still a huge number of questions to be asked but eventually you had to know the team would begin to sort out a few of their glaring problems.

Lately it's mostly just trolls any positive sentiment is harshly stamped out as not fitting their agenda(s).

I need to see a few more W's though.

I said from the beginning of the season that this team was going to have a slow start...and I new it was going to be hard on this board... but I just think that we have seen this team start to gel a bit and they are not out of it as much as people think. The Hawks are competing with 5 teams for the last wild card spot and they have as good a chance as any of those 5 teams...

we have seen the hawks improve over the last 3 games now GB is coming up lets see what they do this is the next measuring stick... they have the cards the next week they have to win one of those two games... lets hope we get Russ back by the AZ game...

But even if they lose the GB game its going to be how they lose it did they compete or did they get blown out... if they lose both those games depending on what the other 5 teams do it makes it kind of tough at that point not impossible but very difficult

LTH