pin removed from Russ's Finger

W

Welshers

Russ had the surgery pin removed from his finger today. According to Pete he can get back to throwing the football in a couple days. Looking good to return vs GB. Carson may be back as well

LTH

Reaction score
That is encouraging... I just hope they don't bring him back to soon...

LTH

sutz

Reaction score
Sounds promising, but the up and down on Carson is kinda troubling.

LTH

Reaction score
sutz":1lz6u6zx said:

Listened to either PC presser or 710 can't remember but Pete said that Carson wants to play against GB... Pete said he would be practicing soon. Pete said that Carson has to pass some tests and has to be cleared by Dr's... something like that or at least thats the way I remember it...

I hope Carson is ok

LTH

chris98251

Reaction score
LTH":38g161bl said:
sutz":38g161bl said:

Listened to either PC presser or 710 can't remember but Pete said that Carson wants to play against GB... Pete said he would be practicing soon. Pete said that Carson has to pass some tests and has to be cleared by Dr's... something like that or at least thats the way I remember it...

I hope Carson is ok

LTH

That in my book would indicate Nerve and Nerve conductivity issues.

Exittium

Reaction score
Wonder if he’ll keep the that glove on throughout the rest of the rest.. And I wonder how it if he’ll be hesitant or favor that hand when throwing and Dlinemen are close to bouncing that hand off them.

On a side note, he’s got a nice personal gym lol

xray

Reaction score
He will a demand to start vs GB even though it's very soon for him to play . He will be allowed to play before he should . It's only a finger on his throwing hand . What could go wrong ?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Oh look, more shots at Russ by xray. We get it already gramps, you don't like the guy.
Suck it up and pull for your team. Instead of blasting them on every single thread.
If Rodgers or Brady played after a pin came out, you'd be on your knees with praise at how "tough" they are.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Anecdotal, but I dislocated my ring finger in July.
There is a lot of scar tissue with this type of injury, and it's still not back to where I have 100% movement.

Results may vary so here's hoping the injury Russ sustained heals much quicker.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, from the looks of it, damn that looks brutal. We all know he's going to say he's ready. IF for some reason he's not, Pete needs to step in. I want him to play at GB like anyone else, but not if it's too early. We've already seen the team w/out him. And come clutch time, it has not been pretty.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Remember back when this used to be a topic.
**** AaronGate. Lets talk Hawks.

Provided Russ starts, he's gonna post 214 yds and 2 TDs. Bank that.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":30kmk7p8 said:
Oh look, more shots at Russ by xray. We get it already gramps, you don't like the guy.
Suck it up and pull for your team. Instead of blasting them on every single thread.
If Rodgers or Brady played after a pin came out, you'd be on your knees with praise at how "tough" they are.

Amazing how much Russ hate there is out there, mostly from trolls, but also from a few deluded hawks fans, who think we'd be better off without him. We live in strange times.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Very grateful to have a QB who works his butt off to get back and rarely misses games. Can’t speak for others who are unwilling to see that

Palmegranite

Reaction score
There are hand physiotherapists all over North America putting up posters of Russell Wilson in their offices and following his progress with great interest.

Go Russ!