Brotherly Love

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Listen up trolls, kunckleheads, troublemakers and anyone who just likes to stir the pot.

It's not easy running this site. Trust me I know. This site exists so Seahawks fans can come together and commune, bitch, laugh, debate, be angry, upset, the entire gamut of human emotion. But let's try to be kind to one another. It's easy to be a keyboard warrior but what is the point? To stroke your ego for an hour? It feels much better to be kind and thoughtful, trust me.

Every person I have ever met in person has been a pleasant surprise. Even someone I thought was a tool online was actually pretty damn cool in person and we had a good laugh at how easily you can misconstrue a personality online.

For better or for worse, Seahawks are 17-0 or 0-17 just have empathy for each other. We are all in this together.

And yes, Les endorses this message. Carry on you savages.

:2thumbs:

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I agree 1000%. I always consider the team, coaches, play calls, team record, drafting, signing etc as fair game to praise to the heavens or damn to hell.

BUT, going after other Posters always seem wrong. We ALL want the team to WIN even if we have different ideas on how to do it.

:irishdrinkers:

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I'm rooting for a complete reboot at this point. New everyone. It's the quickest way to change the discussion and some questions will be answered

balakoth

Reaction score
Aros":377cjtjy said:
Listen up trolls, kunckleheads, troublemakers and anyone who just likes to stir the pot.

It's not easy running this site. Trust me I know. This site exists so Seahawks fans can come together and commune, b!@ch, laugh, debate, be angry, upset, the entire gamut of human emotion. But let's try to be kind to one another. It's easy to be a keyboard warrior but what is the point? To stroke your ego for an hour? It feels much better to be kind and thoughtful, trust me.

Every person I have ever met in person has been a pleasant surprise. Even someone I thought was a tool online was actually pretty damn cool in person and we had a good laugh at how easily you can misconstrue a personality online.

For better or for worse, Seahawks are 17-0 or 0-17 just have empathy for each other. We are all in this together.

Aros,

I feel ya man... many headaches outside of the posts to deal with in running a site such site as this, especially with limited resources and as a "hobby" (some of us are insane in our hobbies I think haha).

While not a HIGH post count I have lurked since BEFORE it was .net and our old board.

Not even during the Mora days have I witnessed the level that we are kind of dealing with now. Seems odd. People need to chill out or at least figure out what they want t o say in notepad before typing it out lately.

It's fun to banter, but there is a level we need to at least adhere too as decent fans?

JPatera76

Reaction score
balakoth":h8kvubj8 said:
Aros":h8kvubj8 said:

It's not easy running this site. Trust me I know. This site exists so Seahawks fans can come together and commune, b!@ch, laugh, debate, be angry, upset, the entire gamut of human emotion. But let's try to be kind to one another. It's easy to be a keyboard warrior but what is the point? To stroke your ego for an hour? It feels much better to be kind and thoughtful, trust me.

Aros,

I feel ya man... many headaches outside of the posts to deal with in running a site such site as this, especially with limited resources and as a "hobby" (some of us are insane in our hobbies I think haha).

While not a HIGH post count I have lurked since BEFORE it was .net and our old board.

Not even during the Mora days have I witnessed the level that we are kind of dealing with now. Seems odd. People need to chill out or at least figure out what they want t o say in notepad before typing it out lately.

It's fun to banter, but there is a level we need to at least adhere too as decent fans?

Agreed and a lot of truth. It’s definitely had shift it feels. There definitely things I miss like Kearlys random muses, what a fun read those were, insightful, thoughtful and got some good conversations going. And I get as the times change and go on, so do people, But there’s no need to attack people or make them feel unwelcome here, or worse make them feel or seem like this is webzone ;)

Rat

Reaction score
JPatera76":3lt58f23 said:
There definitely things I miss like Kearlys random muses, what a fun read those were, insightful, thoughtful and got some good conversations going.

Damn, I had completely forgotten about those. Now I'm depressed. Or moreso anyway.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Great post, and you bring up a good point. People in person are probably totally cool, even if a bunch of people hate them online. I know a lot of people don't like me on here, and that's ok. It's just a message board. It's not personal. They don't know me, and I don't know them. That being said, I've been physically threatened on here. That's a little over the top.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Friends don't let friends drink and post. Any rage posts after 8pm I just ignore.

Rat

Reaction score
AubHawk71":3o86e7c5 said:
Friends don't let friends drink and post. Any rage posts after 8pm I just ignore.

It doesn't need to be a night game for me to drink and post.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I only post while I'm at work. But watching the Hawks almost always equals drinking. Whatever gets you thru. Especially in 2021. Ouch

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Water Boy, Kearly, Doub, (lol) These were some of the guys that I was referring to the other day.
I'm just happy to have a place like this, where I can come to, hang out, and shoot the chit.
I've been coming here for over 20 years, there's been a lot of changes, a lot of good folks coming & going.
I'll never forget ol' what's his name? :irishdrinkers: