NFL MUST SUSPEND AR

W

Welshers

If the league has even a shred of credibility left they must suspend Aaron Rodgers. Yes thx effects the Seahawks we play then and they are in the NFC. Even if he didn't technically lie by saying "immunized" there is verifiable evidence that he openly disregarded safety protocol. By the league's definition he endangered others. If they want to continue to pretend to care about covid and morals they must suspend him. They suspended Gordon forever for smoking weed and not hurting anyone else. Rodgers endangered others. This corrupt league must act. They are a joke with skeletons in the closet that we can't even begin to imagine. And they are blatantly getting Away with covering up the Washington thing. They have to act on this

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Both the NFL and the Packers knew Rodgers vaccination status since the season started.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/325 ... ource-says

The responsibility for assuring Rodgers follows covid protocols is not on him, it's on the Packers. So other than him being a giant douche and not caring about those protocols, not sure how the league can suspend or fine him when the league declined his wacky homeopathic "immunized" status back in September.

It's the Packers that are going to get hammered here for not making sure Rodgers followed the correct protocols.

All Rodgers is guilty of is what he's already been guilty of, being a douche.

Mizak

Reaction score
Why does this belong here? Is he a Seahawk?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Was thinking about the exact same thing, and told my wife, that, only an over the top, self centered a$$#ole would mislead like that, and put others at risk of getting COVID-19.
Who knows how many others have been INFECTED by the jerk. (not a question) :pukeface:
The whole reason the Packers are in this quandry, is because they knowingly trotted this dipsh*t out there, and didn't give a crap about doing right by everyone he'd come into contact with, they should be FINED, & Rodgers, SUSPENDED.
Hell, the powers that be in the NFL, suspended NOLA Coach Payton, & took away a Draft pick. :17:

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Mizak":9o2irv10 said:
Did you even read my post? I specifically said how it effect's Seattle in my post. In a HUGE WAY. Just like Russ being out for us was huge. This GB game coming up is giant and if Rogers plays will change everything. That's just facts. Not rooting for injuries or wanting anyone to be sick, just stating facts. And he should be suspended so we wont have to play him

Mizak

Reaction score
Welshers":3gklb3uq said:
Mizak":3gklb3uq said:
Did you even read my post? I specifically said how it effect's Seattle in my post. In a HUGE WAY. Just like Russ being out for us was huge. This GB game coming up is giant and if Rogers plays will change everything. That's just facts. Not rooting for injuries or wanting anyone to be sick, just stating facts. And he should be suspended so we wont have to play him

Its not Seattle Seahawks football, tho. Aaron Rodgers has nothing to do with Seattle Seahawks. So again, why is this posted hear? Is he the Seahawks Quarterback? Is he best buds with Metcalf and Lockett? Is he handing the ball off to Collins and Penny?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Welshers":3lofhtsf said:
Mizak":3lofhtsf said:
Not afraid for the Seahawks to play against Rodgers, more interested in him having to answer to the League for being an ICEHOLE. :17: :17:

GaiusMarius

Reaction score
Mizak":3l4vf0jx said:
Welshers":3l4vf0jx said:
Mizak":3l4vf0jx said:

Its not Seattle Seahawks football, tho. Aaron Rodgers has nothing to do with Seattle Seahawks. So again, why is this posted hear? Is he the Seahawks Quarterback? Is he best buds with Metcalf and Lockett? Is he handing the ball off to Collins and Penny?

Well, consider yourself in the minority. Many of us find this relevant.

GaiusMarius

Reaction score
This is a travesty in so many ways. First, ask yourself if Rodgers hadn't tested positive would we have ever heard of this?

It smacks of different standards of certain players (franchise quarterbacks), not to mention needlessly endangering everyone from media personalities to fellow players.

It sounds like the NFL was complicit in this, but if not, or if there was lying or fudging involved I hope that both the Packers and Rodgers suffer. Bountygate didn't threaten public health.

I would also say the same thing if the Seahawks engaged in something like this, not to mention losing a ton of respect for the organization.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Mizak":p67017oi said:
Welshers":p67017oi said:
Mizak":p67017oi said:

It's OK.

The site won't implode if there's one sorta tangential Seahawk future opponent related topic on the front page of the main forum.

Deep breath, go to your safe place.....and r..e..l..a..x. That's the way Aaron would want it.

Mizak

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2uq3bm6n said:
Mizak":2uq3bm6n said:
Welshers":2uq3bm6n said:
Mizak":2uq3bm6n said:

It's OK.

The site won't implode if there's one sorta tangential Seahawk future opponent related topic on the front page of the main forum.

Deep breath, go to your safe place.....and r..e..l..a..x. That's the way Aaron would want it.

Okay, since y’all wanna do that……………………………..

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I agree.

If the NFL does nothing and Rodgers comes back after he is “cleared” of the virus, the NFL looks like fools for not holding anyone (especially league MVP, Aaron Rodgers) accountable.

It would be he has played the entire season without following any protocol, that makes the NFL look very careless.

A suspension of the some degree and possibly draft picks relinquished must be the punishment.

How could they let Rodgers get away with this and not punish the Packers would be a joke to the other teams that have followed said “protocols.”

hawker84

Reaction score
He ain't getting suspended. They'll find another loophole...

However he and the organization should be fined to the max.....

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
OP's opening supposition, "If the league has even a shred of credibility left..." is key here.

They don't. If they suspend Aaron, then there should be a cavalcade of further suspensions, probably killing the entire season for some teams. That won't happen. A slap on the wrist is all that will happen.

I'm sure they already have a plan in place to counter this, since it was bound to happen.

But, I don't have any skin in this so it really doesn't bother me. I just want to watch football.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Mizak":93jgjg4p said:
Welshers":93jgjg4p said:
Mizak":93jgjg4p said:

What else are the Shot Karens going to do with their fake outrage and fascist tendencies? MYOFB.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Let me try this again. The next opponent for the Seahawks is the GREEN BAY PACKERS. Aaron Rodgers is their QB, and an all-world player. How is that NOT Seahawks related??? Whatever team the Seahawks are facing an opponent in the next game.....ANYTHING that could impact that game is SEAHAWKS RELATED. Not having one of the best players in the league out would clearly by a huge impact on the game vs. the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS.

seabowl

Reaction score
Doesn't matter. Seahawks will win this game with or without Rodgers as the Pack QB. Book it!!!!!

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Mizak":2d4spwes said:
Welshers":2d4spwes said:
Mizak":2d4spwes said:

Boy you must be a lot of fun at parties. Can't believe this matters to you