Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs The Bye)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Bye tends to be sneaky good. Sometimes The Bye is on the schedule sooner than you like, sometimes later. I really like how Geno seemed to turn things around. I think the Seahawks got this.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 1 - The Bye 0

Aros' Fearless Record: 4-4

nutluck

Reaction score
The bye is playing really good this year, I think it is a blowout win for them.

45-0 Bye

Sorry just don't see the hawks winning this one.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Aros":1wbp68in said:
The Bye tends to be sneaky good. Sometimes The Bye is on the schedule sooner than you like, sometimes later. I really like how Geno seemed to turn things around. I think the Seahawks got this.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 1 - The Bye 0

Aros' Fearless Record: 4-4

As time is expiring in the 4th quarter - Pete has the Bye exactly wear he wants it. Pete is finally
ready to win this one.

As the final seconds tick off the clock on 4th down - the Hawks are too far from the endzone and out of FG range. Then in the first newly devised trick play the team has developed in Pete's entire tenure with the Seahawks - Michael Dickson runs onto the field alone - confusing the Bye and the refs - and punts it through the uprights from 65 yards out.

The refs huddle at mid-field and after conferring for 12 minutes decide that just like Dickson's previous double punt - this is a play they have never seen before, but can't find anything in the rule book that makes it illegal. So they decide to award the Seahawks a single extra point without a TD scored.

1-0.
Hawks upset the Bye.
Dickson Rules.
NFL MVP.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you both for playing. Great job HawkFreak! I was hoping more would join in and play but your post made it worth it.

:2thumbs:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Actually you won with a bullet.

Every game that could have helped us advance in the Division and the conference turned out advantageously for the Hawks. :2thumbs:

flv

Reaction score
NFL press release for Wednesday October 10 2021:

D.K. Metcalf, WR
Fined $6,949 Excessive Celebration against Bye Week (BYE)

jammerhawk

Reaction score
He hugged a goal post. DK shame on you! :sarcasm_on:

In other news: Aaron Rodgers lied about his vaccination status, worked unmasked contrary to the COVID rules, attended team parties and press conferences contrary to the rules among other things. Then he blamed the "woke mob and the evil press corps for making him lie". He also ndicated that he didn't believe in the rules so they shouldn't apply to him. Today he issued a non-apology apology. Will he get fined? Doubtful, as the league is truly false on player protection when it comes to their so called star players.