Eskridge

jammerhawk

Reaction score
We'll see, but finally he could potentially contribute.

toffee

Reaction score
This young man could potentially save Pete and John's jobs, if he somehow became a star, it will white wash a long list early round failures.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Toffee I suppose you could be right about Eskridge but for me I'd be leaning in the direction of Taylor as being one of the reasons for saving Pn'J if they truly do need saving.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
jammerhawk":ottn7o84 said:
Toffee I suppose you could be right about Eskridge but for me I'd be leaning in the direction of Taylor as being one of the reasons for saving Pn'J if they truly do need saving.

Maybe.....both?

toffee

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1453ri6a said:

you are RIGHT, Taylor and Eskridge. Come to think of it, it probably need more than one star to save their draft record.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Eskridge adds a real wrinkle. With him in the offense, I think you see more of the Rams stuff we've been talking about. His first touch was a sweep for 11-12 yards. More of that please.

Not that he's a gimmick player. He has real potential as a true wideout. Played out of his mind last year.

chris98251

Reaction score
He has missed half the season and only had what two plays before he was injured, he still has to learn how to play in a game as well as protect himself, he may have grown with the offense uninsured, but now he will be mostly a wrinkle and get some experience, Swain and Hart have been more involved and are more in sync with the new offense.

AgentDib

Reaction score
You shouldn't expect that much out of him in the receiving game, but his primary role this season is as a halfback and that doesn't require as much experience. I doubt they're going to be asking him to pass protect and pick up blitzes.

We'll give him the ball in space a few times and let him make plays with his feet; a couple of sweeps, a couple of screens, a slant or two.

hawker84

Reaction score
Be good to see him back on the field. Maybe now we can stop running jet sweeps with Everett... be nice to see what he can do on some screens as well.

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
You take Tyreke Hill and Laviska Shenault Jr, mash em up and you get a potentially deadly Dee Eskridge ballin his nutts out folks. I like what he brings to the table in terms of skill set. He's a freak

LTH

Reaction score
chris98251":25sp68u4 said:
He has missed half the season and only had what two plays before he was injured, he still has to learn how to play in a game as well as protect himself, he may have grown with the offense uninsured, but now he will be mostly a wrinkle and get some experience, Swain and Hart have been more involved and are more in sync with the new offense.

maybe so but they are just going to put him in situations where he can succeed so he can gain confidence... i wouldn't think he is going to get many snaps...

LTH

toffee

Reaction score
LTH":1m4x16cb said:
chris98251":1m4x16cb said:

maybe so but they are just going to put him in situations where he can succeed so he can gain confidence... i wouldn't think he is going to get many snaps...

LTH
Out OC should design one to two plays for him, something deep. That way, other teams gotta account for him.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing him on the field. He is ridiculous fast. Give him some fly sweeps, let him return kicks etc.
Kind of sad that someone on here predicted he would get injured. Classy :roll:

toffee

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1f8jvk15 said:
Looking forward to seeing him on the field. He is ridiculous fast. Give him some fly sweeps, let him return kicks etc.
He is an inch shorter, 10 lbs heavier than Lockett, his size shouldn't be the cause of his likelihood to get injured?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3qsti1d2 said:
Exactly. This adds a new wrinkle to Waldron's choice of plays. I guarantee Dee will move the sticks if given ample opportunity guy. Solid take. What are we supposed to hide him because he might get injured? LMAO :irishdrinkers:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He is SO fast. I'm just saying give the kid a chance before you magically put him in the injury prone category.
But, look where I'm at here 8)

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/status/1459308033704542209[/tweet]