This one is on Russ

LTH

Reaction score
I mean how many times is he going tovthrow long into double coverage in stead of moving the chains?

Very frustrating... its not on Waldron, its not on Carroll and its not on the D...

LTH

Mizak

Reaction score
At least they didn’t run the ball 9 straight times.

toffee

Reaction score
LTH":uye6rev6 said:
I mean how many times is he going tovthrow long into double coverage in stead of moving the chains?

Very frustrating... its not on Waldron, its not on Carroll and its not on the D...

LTH

You should know better, it's Pete's fault, hiring the wrong OC, then not letting OC call his plays, and his tradition not letting Russ cook. Come on, this is the dot net, we have established narratives. You Sir's out of line. lol.

xray

Reaction score
Never been in Wilson's jock ...so to speak , but this wasn't all Wilson's fault . The offense as a whole , killed their own defense ; which were playing very well .IMO

John63

Reaction score
You guys do know 24 of his 31 passes as.of now we're short right?

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Mizak":3vwb55rp said:
At least they didn’t run the ball 9 straight times.

U dont know what your talking about... you dont understand why they ran the ball, you have no clue about the D... the better question is what do u know flipping nothing...

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
John63":353gcjwm said:

but russ is 15-2 aganst teh nfc an whn,,,seahkws run cuz pete ... is 2-0 an that meen itz pete.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
:0190l:
John63":144gbu32 said:

That wasnt the problem this game the problem is Russ is throwing deep into double coverage when its not there...if the short pass wasnt there he should have thrown it away or ran...

Reaneypark

Reaction score
The QB play for the Hawks was abysmal today. So yup, it’s on him.

5thgen

Reaction score
Russ can do no wrong. It's always Pete or OC's fault.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
toffee":189pdn7p said:
LTH":189pdn7p said:

LTH

You should know better, it's Pete's fault, hiring the wrong OC, then not letting OC call his plays, and his tradition not letting Russ cook. Come on, this is the dot net, we have established narratives. You Sir's out of line. lol.

I just think Russ has to make some adjustment.... his greatest strenth is his biggest weakness... it was clear early on the Hawks were having problems protecting Wilson ... they should have established the run and gain control of the game and TOP... BASICALLY peteball..

LTH

John63

Reaction score
LTH":2i6cruf8 said:
toffee":2i6cruf8 said:
LTH":2i6cruf8 said:

LTH

I just think Russ has to make some adjustment.... his greatest strenth is his biggest weakness... it was clear early on the Hawks were having problems protecting Wilson ... they should have established the run and gain control of the game and TOP... BASICALLY peteball..

LTH

That could be I also think Wilson should not have played. The problem is our oline is not good enough to run or pass consistently.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
John63":2l4eqxhv said:

Its never been my contention that Russ does,t throw short. My issue is that he doesnt take advantage of what the D gives him... he wants to be a gunslinger and thats fine but Rodgers out played him with his decision making... Rodgers was fantastic... he took some shots down field but he didnt force it after he figured out that seattle took away the long ball... he did EXACTLY what he should have done... and he won the game...

LTH

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
John63":3mdbnxij said:
LTH":3mdbnxij said:
toffee":3mdbnxij said:
LTH":3mdbnxij said:

LTH

LTH

That could be I also think Wilson should not have played. The problem is our oline is not good enough to run or pass consistently.

Was clear Russ was off a bit he missed a few open receiver's

John63

Reaction score
LTH":1qztwkzr said:
John63":1qztwkzr said:

Its never been my contention that Russ does,t throw short. My issue is that he doesnt take advantage of what the D gives him... he wants to be a gunslinger and thats fine but Rodgers out played him with his decision making... Rodgers was fantastic... he took some shots down field but he didnt force it after he figured out that seattle took away the long ball... he did EXACTLY what he should have done... and he won the game...

LTH

The problem is then people will say he needed to take shots and trust his WRs. Its a no-win for Wilson. And FYI some in this very thread said he doe snot throw short or not enough. also, FYi Rodgers did not play that well today either. 75 passer rating is not good. that Int he through was as bad as Wilsons. Did he play better than Wilson well yeah but lets not act like he was fantastic he was not. Fi ti was Wilson a lot on here would say he played bad and we won because of the run game and defense. Again when 7-0% of your passes are short you are taking what you are given but you still need to take shots we did and were not good at it.

John63

Reaction score
onepicknick1":37x1nd2m said:
K.J WRIGHT":37x1nd2m said:
Has this team ever heard of a screen pass ???

They are definitely the worst screen pass team I've ever seen.

I agree and it's not on any one person or group it is as a whole they are bad at it.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
LTH":31mt7917 said:
John63":31mt7917 said:
Rodgers was fantastic... he took some shots down field but he didnt force it after he figured out that seattle took away the long ball... he did EXACTLY what he should have done... and he won the game...

LTH

LOL, the Packers scored their first TD with 10 minutes to go in the game. Fantastic? Hardly...