DK is really the next Antonio Brown, Terell Owens

Rat

Reaction score
That would be so horrible, if he became an elite, HOF receiver like those two.

PasteyNuTTeR

Reaction score
He really has become the next player who is immensely and physically talented and can't get out of his own way. An elite physical specimen who's mind can't keep up.

nanomoz

Reaction score
He needs to accomplish a hell of a lot more before he deserves being compared to either of those guys.

edogg23

Reaction score
He deserves to be a team that utilize him there for sure. He is literally wasting away on this garbage offense. I don’t blame him for not being ok with it.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Yep. It's only a matter of time before Metcalf does something stupid enough to end his career.

Gio

Reaction score
I doubt DK or any WR would do this kind of stuff , getting into fights all the time and being ejected under serious coaches and QBs. It’s just Pete , Russ and Front Office can’t do something in order to shut DKs mouth.

Gio

Reaction score
Locker room is lost. Period. That’s on Pete , Front office and maybe Captains.

Tokadub

Reaction score
Didn't the other team get penalized for taunting?

The penalties offset...

We don't know what the Packers players said to DK but if there were 3 penalties called and DK is physically assaulting the opposing players helmet yet somehow that didn't make us worst for wear according to the referees...

I think it's very likely the Green Bay players said some very unprofessional, unwholesome, down right disgusting and unacceptable words and phrases towards DK. They knew the game was out of reach for us so they didn't care and they in all likely hood provoked him.

DK is one of the best players on our team, I don't think we should be pointing fingers in a scenario where we had no chance to win before it even started.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No chance to win? Just stop. It was a 3 point game in the 4th quarter. They had plenty of chances to win.
On point of the thread, I've tried to stick up for DK for a long while now. After yet another tantrum and seeing him act like a 5 year old, I'm officially worried about the guy. IF he keeps doing this, trade him in the off season a for a haul.
This is becoming a habit more than just a once in awhile thing. I have the guy's jersey, one of my favorite players, but dude needs to grow up, period.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":10f58kxx said:
No chance to win? Just stop. It was a 3 point game in the 4th quarter. They had plenty of chances to win.
On point of the thread, I've tried to stick up for DK for a long while now. After yet another tantrum and seeing him act like a 5 year old, I'm officially worried about the guy. IF he keeps doing this, trade him in the off season a for a haul.
This is becoming a habit more than just a once in awhile thing. I have the guy's jersey, one of my favorite players, but dude needs to grow up, period.

Been saying since the camera grab in the stands incident from last year:

He's a diva. He's a problem. He's cute, but his blue hair masks his underlying diva-ness.

Honestly - love him, but cut him as part of the reboot. Seen enough tantrums and sulking. And that's just me!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I never thought I would ever say or even think it. But I'm to the point where I think it might be best for the team to move on from him. Could get a nice haul back imo.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
This is going to be Michael Sinclair/ Rufus Porter type of an issue.

If you cannot win the game, at least you can watch a few entertaining players.

DK is one of those.

We are not winning anyway - not sure why people want to get rid of one of the few reasons to still watch.

Guys like

DK

Diggs

Lockett

Wilson

(Tre Brown?)

Adams

Are some of the few reasons to even watch, you want to trade away one of our best players and most entertaining players because he punches someone in the face? Someone wearing a mask that doesn't even get hurt by it?

(Clutching at pearls isn't going to make Pete any less old.)

We aren't losing because of DK.

classicaaron

Reaction score
hes becoming really hard to like. i dont mind the complaining and whining if he was truly elite, but hes far more talk than substance. hard to throw to a guy consistently when he drops a few balls every week. More throws his way equals more drops and hes killed 3rd down conversions way too many times to be relied on. this offense has a hard enough time staying on the field.

and at this point hes much more dez bryant or obj than either brown or owens.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
It's only a matter of time before DK's antics cost us a game with a stupid personal foul at just the wrong moment. He gets 1-2 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties each week, so this is just a ticking time bomb.