Finally figured i out

John63

Reaction score
So I finally figured out what my issue is with the Haters of Wilson

he played bad today I agree, But what gets me is the BS and lies that some say example

He is always throwing long never throws short., He through short 24 times today
He has not played well for 1.5 years factual incorrect
He always holds the ball too long, he has a TTT of 2.4 coming into this game

It's not calling out when he plays bad which all Qbs and players do. It's the BS lies I can't stand. Also the acting like no other QB doe some of the things people com[lain about. Lisk missing a WR guess what Rodgers did today several times. Throwing bad INTs guess what Rodgers did it today.

What's wrong with just saying he played bad, hope he gets better and moves on. That's why I do with most of the players. I mean DK played bad today I have not even said a word yet. The oline was bad today again I think I said it once then moved on.

Well, that's all. Wilson played badly today I actually thought he would too. Guess what, it happens, he will play better next week and eventually get back to his usual good play.

PNW

Reaction score
The main difference everyone looks at is how much he makes, because of this he gets more blame than other players. DK’s had dozens of threads about him being a team distraction, being a hot head, dropping balls and generally being immature.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
John63":1wklswbl said:

he played bad today I agree, But what gets me is the BS and lies that some say example

WHe has not played dwell for 1.5 years factual incorrect

It's not calling out when he plays bad which all Qbs and players do. Its the BS lies I cant stand. Also the acting like no other QB doe some of the things people com[lain about. Lisk missing a WR guess what Rodgers did it today several times . Throwing bad INTs guess what Rodgers did it today.

What's wrong with just saying he played bad, hope he gets better and moves on. Thats why I do with most of the players. I mean DK played bad today I have not even said a word yet. The oline was bad today again I think I said it once then moved on.

Well, that's all. Wilson played badly today I actually thought he would too. Guess what, it happens, he will play better next week and eventually get back to his usual good play.

Good post. Lot of blame to go around today, besides the fact that Russ was off. Left unsaid though is how well GB's defense was. They blanketed the receivers, sacked Russ using a 4-man rush, and played especially tough in the red zone. Too bad he had to have his first game back against the Packers.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
PNW":27s2w7xj said:
The main difference everyone looks at is how much he makes, because of this he gets more blame than other players. DK’s had dozens of threads about him being a team distraction, being a hot head, dropping balls and generally being immature.

Agreed but again other Qbs make a lot and people still act like they do not have bad games. which is one of my issues.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Tusc2000":o5refdqc said:
John63":o5refdqc said:

He has not played well for 1.5 years factual incorrect

It's not calling out when he plays bad which all Qbs and players do. It's the BS lies I can't stand. Also the acting like no other QB doe some of the things people com[lain about. Lisk missing a WR guess what Rodgers did it today several times. Throwing bad INTs guess what Rodgers did it today.

What's wrong with just saying he played bad, hope he gets better and moves on. That's why I do with most of the players. I mean DK played bad today I have not even said a word yet. The oline was bad today again I think I said it once then moved on.

Good post. Lot of blame to go around today, besides the fact that Russ was off. Left unsaid though is how well GB's defense was. They blanketed the receivers, sacked Russ using a 4-man rush, and played especially tough in the red zone. Too bad he had to have his first game back against the Packers.

all true

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
John, you're rarely completely wrong in your defense of Russ. It's just that you seemingly have an alert on your phone that buzzes every time his name is typed. There's worse ways to fan, though, so rock out! I just like effing with you every now and then. I don't have any real beef with you.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Absolutely should have waited another week. Clearly he can throw, but when he sailed a couple, that said it all. Another week of healing could have helped a lot. I appreciate his passion, but Pete should have said nope.
And yes, he played one of his worst games. And the bashers will pounce, oh well. To each his/her own.
I suspect he will play a lot better vs. Arizona. And IF we get lucky enough to play them w/out Murray and Hopkins, bonus.
But, all week we get to hear how they don't have a chance to win. And frankly, this team is a mess and I just don't have the energy to argue about it.
Go Hawks 24/7

Latest posts