Parcells was correct

seedhawk

Reaction score
Parcells said, you are what your record says you are. I agree.

However, we have tons of posters saying it is all PC's fault, or we just need to can KNJ, or, we need a new OC.

Bullshit! We are what we are because this is the team and coaching staff we have AT THIS MOMENT.

I would bet all of you a dollar to a donut hole we could swap out our entire coaching staff for any other miserable teams staff, and we would only be 1 game either up or down in the standings.

There are no magic fixes. RW has been ruined by PC's hero ball splash play condition. How long has it been since we saw a read option play in our offense? We go get Percy and barely use him. We get Graham and turn a recieving tight end into a third tackle. We cant ever actually execute a screen pass, and our defense, witness today, cant defend one either. This is basic pop warner football.

Why did we trade away as many picks as we did to acquire a safety who is a great spy when playing against a running QB, also super in setting the edge in run support, but just another guy in coverage?

Sure seems to me we thru the baby out with the bath water. Time for pete and john and others to man up and admit they screwed things up. Rant over.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
seedhawk":20zw456s said:
Parcells said, you are what your record says you are. I agree.

However, we have tons of posters saying it is all PC's fault, or we just need to can KNJ, or, we need a new OC.

$h!t! We are what we are because this is the team and coaching staff we have AT THIS MOMENT.

I would bet all of you a dollar to a donut hole we could swap out our entire coaching staff for any other miserable teams staff, and we would only be 1 game either up or down in the standings.

There are no magic fixes. RW has been ruined by PC's hero ball splash play condition. How long has it been since we saw a read option play in our offense? We go get Percy and barely use him. We get Graham and turn a recieving tight end into a third tackle. We cant ever actually execute a screen pass, and our defense, witness today, cant defend one either. This is basic pop warner football.

Why did we trade away as many picks as we did to acquire a safety who is a great spy when playing against a running QB, also super in setting the edge in run support, but just another guy in coverage?

Sure seems to me we thru the baby out with the bath water. Time for pete and john and others to man up and admit they screwed things up. Rant over.
Carroll would never admit that he screwed up.

Most he has ever given was he wouldn’t be the coach as long as he has without Wilson.

Things we know about todays game:

1. Wilson played lousy
2. Carroll doesn’t know where his red challenge flag is
3. No Carson no run game