I like what DK said at the podium today

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I LOVE hearing that. Now, let's see it. This guy has the talent to be top 5 in the entire league. IF his head is on straight and he can cut back on the tantrums and dumb penalties. I love the passion, I love him getting in guy's heads. But he also needs to know when to walk away. Fingers crossed he gets this under control, he has time to do it. And this team needs him big time.

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1detp0cn said:
Thanks for sharing. I LOVE hearing that. Now, let's see it. This guy has the talent to be top 5 in the entire league. IF his head is on straight and he can cut back on the tantrums and dumb penalties. I love the passion, I love him getting in guy's heads. But he also needs to know when to walk away. Fingers crossed he gets this under control, he has time to do it. And this team needs him big time.
Yeah he's definitely a piece we need long term

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
IF he starts to truly show signs of growing up, being more of a leader, less tantrums etc. Absolutely. But if he reverts back, they may need to just trade him for a haul. I prefer he backs up what he said today and let's roll.