If we lose vs Cardinals Pete will Resign, Wilson will leave

Tokadub

Reaction score
We are playing the Cardinals in a few hours...

I think we lose 17-20 regardless of who is their starting QB... I'ts going to be a HEART BREAKING GAME! We are going to lose our entire franchise direction with this heartbreaking loss. It's gonna come down to like a Richard Sherman like play to deny a winning touchdown except it's the opposing team winning!

And it might be a blessing in disguise. If we know the team will not make the playoffs maybe whoever is in charge of the franchise can also make the proper moves to rebuild this franchise.

I'm going to say if we lose this game Pete Carroll will resign...

John Schneider will stay with the team and Russell Wilson will very awkwardly leave.

So we will go into the off-season needing to hire a new head coach, a new Offensive Coordinator (Shane Waldron was never qualified to begin with!)

... And most likely a new defensive Coordinator because Ken Norton is in fact trash! Him and Bobby Wagner will have to go because I feel like somehow Bobby W. is the reason he is still here... Get the F out...

I love Bobby but once we lost KJ Wright, his time is over, writing is on the wall time to retire boy. Neither of them would have been even close to great without the other... They were like the Pea and the Pod...

That's why when we didn't resign KJ Wright I IMMEDIATELY PREDICTED A 7-10 season... and right now 6-11 is probably more likely.

For the record I don't think Pete NEEDS to resign, I think we have such a f'd up case of football it's not worth his time and effort anymore...

Wilson NEVER played well without Marshawn Lynch... I know that's debatable but in my opinion he used to be able to do dump off throws to Marshawn Lynch on a REGULAR BASIS. Wilson used to even do FADE throws to Lynch that ALWAYS WORKED... He used to also be able to do scramble drills to Golden Tate and Doug Baldwin...

The way I remember Wilson in 2012-2014 was he had no hesitation to drop it off in a short pass to Marshawn Lynch. In fact that was a VERY important part of their game. He even threw some fade throws to Lynch... my point being Lynch was a very consistent effective RB option for Wilson...

Once we lost Lynch, Baldwin, Tate... we have sucked ever since... THAT'S A FACT. I THINK IT'S SUPER OBVIOUS WHY WE SUCK BUT GO AHEAD AND SPECULATE!!!

After we lose vs the Cardinals Wilson is going to leave, Pete Carroll is going to resign and we will suck for the next 12 years.

toffee

Reaction score
Tokadub":12i2fmnq said:

I think we lose 17-20 regardless of who is their starting QB... I'ts going to be a HEART BREAKING GAME! We are going to lose our entire franchise direction with this heartbreaking loss. It's gonna come down to like a Richard Sherman like play to deny a winning touchdown except it's the opposing team winning!

And it might be a blessing in disguise. If we know the team will not make the playoffs maybe whoever is in charge of the franchise can also make the proper moves to rebuild this franchise.

John Schneider will stay with the team and Russell Wilson will very awkwardly leave.

So we will go into the off-season needing to hire a new head coach, a new Offensive Coordinator (Shane Waldron was never qualified to begin with!)

... And most likely a new defensive Coordinator because Ken Norton is in fact trash! Him and Bobby Wagner will have to go because I feel like somehow Bobby W. is the reason he is still here... Get the F out...

I love Bobby but once we lost KJ Wright, his time is over, writing is on the wall time to retire boy. Neither of them would have been even close to great without the other... They were like the Pea and the Pod...

That's why when we didn't resign KJ Wright I IMMEDIATELY PREDICTED A 7-10 season... and right now 6-11 is probably more likely.

For the record I don't think Pete NEEDS to resign, I think we have such a f'd up case of football it's not worth his time and effort anymore...

Wilson NEVER played well without Marshawn Lynch... I know that's debatable but in my opinion he used to be able to do dump off throws to Marshawn Lynch on a REGULAR BASIS. Wilson used to even do FADE throws to Lynch that ALWAYS WORKED... He used to also be able to do scramble drills to Golden Tate and Doug Baldwin...

The way I remember Wilson in 2012-2014 was he had no hesitation to drop it off in a short pass to Marshawn Lynch. In fact that was a VERY important part of their game. He even threw some fade throws to Lynch... my point being Lynch was a very consistent effective RB option for Wilson...

Once we lost Lynch, Baldwin, Tate... we have sucked ever since... THAT'S A FACT. I THINK IT'S SUPER OBVIOUS WHY WE SUCK BUT GO AHEAD AND SPECULATE!!!

After we lose vs the Cardinals Wilson is going to leave, Pete Carroll is going to resign and we will suck for the next 12 years.
Russell Wilson will very awkwardly leave??? How????

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
toffee":1tag4mdn said:
Tokadub":1tag4mdn said:

You don't even have to look outside the division this past off-season to see how. Stafford forcing his way out of Detroit. It happens all the time.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
FattyKnuckle":3ceexja0 said:
toffee":3ceexja0 said:
Tokadub":3ceexja0 said:

You don't even have to look outside the division this past off-season to see how. Stafford forcing his way out of Detroit. It happens all the time.
2 firsts and a third isn't forcing your way out. Smart move by the Lions

xray

Reaction score
Even if the Hawks post a losing season I still don't foresee Carroll resigning . He's got a 5 year self rewarded extension , with plenty of small print I'm sure . If Wilson went to ownership and demanded Carroll be terminated , I'm still not so sure that Carroll leaves . As far as him resigning after a loss vs the Cardinals or any other losses .... nope .

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
What I’ve learned from this thread…don’t post when you are high.

toffee

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":k9dr5cp6 said:
FattyKnuckle":k9dr5cp6 said:
toffee":k9dr5cp6 said:
Tokadub":k9dr5cp6 said:

2 firsts and a third isn't forcing your way out. Smart move by the Lions
Please, please do not put Stafford and Wilson in the same sentence. That is like comparing a mustang to a Porsche

wazzuwilly

Reaction score
Tokadub":2hwr5gvf said:

Doesn't matter, China has a hypersonic missile that can go undetected and wipe us all out.

Atradees

Reaction score
That geek from LA needs to resign in shame. The offense is horrible. looks like Holmgren 3rd down FB dive is back. Choker football.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that TokeABunch got the season record prediction right? And he says he called 7-10 when we let KJ go? Can anyone confirm this 7-10 call after KJ? Anyway, that Cards game was hella entertaining, watching Mr. Limited gift the Cards 2 TDs through a horrid sack fumble and a ridiculous pick, then seeing the Hawks come back to win behind Penny's running and the D playing well and Wilson not giving away any more gifts.

toffee

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that TokeABunch got the season record prediction right? And he says he called 7-10 when we let KJ go? Can anyone confirm this 7-10 call after KJ? Anyway, that Cards game was hella entertaining, watching Mr. Limited gift the Cards 2 TDs through a horrid sack fumble and a ridiculous pick, then seeing the Hawks come back to win behind Penny's running and the D playing well and Wilson not giving away any more gifts.

I will let John63 rebut your Russ slights, but one should have no doubt that Penny powered the late season renaissance, without Penny, we will suck more.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
It's like 3 or 4 Nostradamus' posting here back in November! And I'll have whatever Tokadub is smoking....reading the pot leaves with acumen. Bobby W, gone. RW, gone. KN-J, gone.
Plus, wazzuwilly, so close with the hypersonic missiles! The correct answer though, is "What is Russia!"

olyfan63

Reaction score
I will let John63 rebut your Russ slights, but one should have no doubt that Penny powered the late season renaissance, without Penny, we will suck more.
Hell, I was being *descriptive* of what happened in the game, not really intending to slight Russell other than to point out his poor choices directly gifted the opponents 2 TDs. Yeah, so I called him "Mr. Limited", big deal, maybe I meant it in an endearing way? Anyway, Penny and the run game were such a beast that day that the Cards couldn't sit back in 2-High shell, Russell's personal Kryptonite. Russell's QB superpowers do work against single-high safety, which he can read reasonably well. Thanks to Penny and the O-Line, Russell played well and made plays aside from the 2 gifted TDs.

A good way for Russell to go out, and a gift to the (Super Bowl Champion) Lambs. What if the Rams had to go through the Wildcard round, would they still have won it all? The Hawks win saved them from having to find out.