Lynch, Tate, Baldwin VS EVERYONE we've had since...

Lynch, Tate, Baldwin VS EVERYONE we've had since...

• Lynch + Tate + Baldwin

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Lockett + Metcalf + Collins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ANYTHING OTHER THAN Lynch + Tate + Baldwin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tokadub

Reaction score
In my personal opinion our Offense has been garbage ever since we lost all 3 of those players...

This poll will ask you if we ever had a comparable Offense since then...

In my opinion WE ARE DOG S*(% since we lost those 3 players... Our playoff results DIRECTLY INDICATE IT!!!

But let's see what the community says :)

It's not like Lockett and Metcalf are BAD... but they aren't good enough to carry Wilson without a RB like Lynch.

OR... we need a good offensive coordinator like how Kyle Shanahan CARVED UP THE RAMS???

I cannot remember 1 single performance in the Pete + Wilson era where our offensive coordinator carved up a good team like what Kyle just did to the Rams...

BEST CASE SCENARIO IF WE WANT TO NOT SUCK FOR 10+ YEARS:

WE SOMEHOW GET A GUY LIKE KYLE SHANAHAN FOR OUR OFFENSE, WE KEEP WILSON. Maybe Pete can take control of the defense but Ken Norton needs to go.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Doug Baldwin was playing with the Seahawks up until a very short time ago, 2018.
Since he left, the Seahawks went 11-5 and 12-4.
They won the division just last year. That means a better record, hence a better team than the Rams, Cards and 49ers.

Also, the 49ers currently have a losing record, so let's set our aspirations a bit higher than "losing record".

Let's see how they do today.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I'd be interested to see how Lynch would do with the current O Line.

toffee

Reaction score
ADB and Marshawn both retired, Golden is still available as FA .

Interestingly, ADB and Russ may not have a personal relationship while they played together, Tate and Russ was bff until they were not. Porportedly he had a not so golden something with Wilson which Russ refused to clear his name.

One could argue DK and Lockett combo is superior to Angry and Tate combo. We miss an all world running back, that's for sure.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

White Devil

Reaction score
So the solution to the teams current problems is that they don't have the players on the team from when they won the Super Bowl.

Why didn't anyone think of this before?

They could have won the last 7 Rings.