For years: Seahawks O makes it look so hard;

nanomoz

Reaction score
while it looks so easy for opponents. Even when the Hawks have won.

You know what I mean? Is it just me?

It's so tiring. I'm tired.

This team is awful. It hasn't been good for a long time, but Russ's magic masked so many deficiencies.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
WITHOUT A DOUBT, I've always been a HUGE RUSSELL WILSON FAN, BUT, there's a lot of questions with Wilsons' play as of late, something ain't #orgin' jiving.
Don't know if Geno Smith has any kind of an answer, BUT, Jezzuz Kristy, Wilson is NOT reading Defenses correctly, & after 10 years, WHY THE HELL IS HE NOT!?!?
3 & 7?, ARE YOU (&*%#*G KIDDING ME???....Sorry folks, BUT THIS IS NOT ON Pet Carroll nor is it on KNJ...It's high time for some HONESTY here. :rumble:

John63

Reaction score
Been that way even before Wilson. And every team we're PC has been the coach.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
nanomoz":24tyygo3 said:
while it looks so easy for opponents. Even when the Hawks have won.

You know what I mean? Is it just me?

It's so tiring. I'm tired.

This team is awful. It hasn't been good for a long time, but Russ's magic masked so many deficiencies.

No, it's a thing and has been for a while.

The run game is the best example. When Carson would run for 8 yards he'd have to break a tackle in the back field, hurdle the next guy, then drag a linebacker and 2 DBs the last 4 yards before getting gang tackled by half the defense. Opponents RBs coast past the line of scrimmage through a gaping hole, make an open field cut or 2, then slip a bit and get gently brought down going away for the same 8 yards.

Then we find out years later that every D in the league bought the Pete Ball Cheat Code Book off Amazon.