Refs determined outcome of Cards Game

vtxretro02

Reaction score
Obvious that the NFL (Roger Goodell) didn't want us to win today !!!Blatant steer job!!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Game was definitely steered in their favor but the Cards outplayed Seattle and were the better team today. The Cards made plays, Seattle didn’t.

Though the WWE level of officiating is making it much harder to even get interested in the games. I’m starting to feel indifferent towards the NFL product.

Spohawks

Reaction score
All major sports are rigged. You just have to learn to enjoy it for what it is....entertainment.
We don't get worked up over Game of Thrones being scripted, but we still watch it right? Just let the idea of two teams battling it out to see who is better go. In the 1920s the NFL switched its classification from sports to entertainment for this very reason...let it go and just enjoy the show.

That no call on DK's 1 handed TD grab was the worst call in NFL history. The defender was hugging DK's arm...I knew right there that the fix was in.

OP
OP
vtxretro02

vtxretro02

Reaction score
I was at game today and it was very one sided … and other games this year have had crappy officiating .. but being there and seeing everything today refs just gave game to Cards . DK had a great td catch called back .!!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
These comments are hilarious.

We beat ourselves and gave up 350 passing yards to Colt McCoy. They had double T.O.P.
Wilson lost us this game.

This thread is honestly an embarassment and displays some of the mental weakness our fan base and team has taken on.

I could partially agree with you about last week's game to an extent. But today's game, they called back a close TD reception toward the end by the Cards. Officiating was not the issue today folks

morgulon1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1xrkyy2f said:
Game was definitely steered in their favor but the Cards outplayed Seattle and were the better team today. The Cards made plays, Seattle didn’t.

Though the WWE level of officiating is making it much harder to even get interested in the games. I’m starting to feel indifferent towards the NFL product.

It started with Super Bowl XL. It seems worse now.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3dzrhrmn said:

It started with Super Bowl XL. It seems worse now.

classicaaron

Reaction score
I didn’t notice one egregious call. Cards dominated them with a back up quarterback and 7 points left off the board. Seattle is done, Pete is done. Seasons been over before Russ even got hurt.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Overturning the Jones INT was criminally bad, but the offensive and defensive play calling was worse. If the game was called fairly we still would have had to come up a final drive and you all saw how that went.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
andyh64000":1liva8zj said:
Overturning the Jones INT was criminally bad, but the offensive and defensive play calling was worse. If the game was called fairly we still would have had to come up a final drive and you all saw how that went.

What in the world are you talking about?
The ball clearly hit the ground.

C'mon man.

classicaaron

Reaction score
andyh64000":1jjiupf9 said:

That call was no different than the TD they took off the board for the cardinals. The ball clearly hit the ground and he barely had it in his hands. It was a clear drop. In the cardinals TD he does bobble the ball as he rolls out but never hits the ground, I’d also say it was a clear drop. But in both cases the ball moves slightly and isn’t clearly possessed. It was a fair game.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2de8s7un said:

This ^.....The Seahawks Offense is turning into a $#IT SHOW, and not all of it can be blamed on crap officiating....We need to take a long hard look at the end product, & who is in charge of moving the damned ball with any kind of consistency, and WHO is whiffing.....Geno Smith?---> NOPE.
I mean 10 years in the drivers seat and still having issues...Not enough honesty here on .NET, Pete is not the only one needing scrutiny, and laying the blame on he & KJN is BEING SHORT SIGHTED.....Lowest common denominator folks, lowest common denominator. :pukeface:

hawker84

Reaction score
vtxretro02":1mdzmjgo said:
I was at game today and it was very one sided … and other games this year have had crappy officiating .. but being there and seeing everything today refs just gave game to Cards . DK had a great td catch called back .!!

Ya that wasn't a catch, wasn't even close.

chris98251

Reaction score
hawker84":2nwrg80c said:
vtxretro02":2nwrg80c said:

Ya that wasn't a catch, wasn't even close.

Agreed outstanding effort to catch, just didn't have control in bounds.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
There will always be a certain amount of bad calls or non-calls for both teams in every game. That being said the better team will win despite the refs. This is what I said when the Hawks were good and other fans would cry about the refs being the reason their team lost. This is what I will continue to say when the Hawks are obviously bad and I'm not gonna cry about the refs as the reason for a loss when the team had so many other places it could have played better to win. Simpyl put, crying about the refs is loser fan excuses.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
andyh64000":2q58uhnw said:

There was clearly not enough evidence to overturn the call on the field re: the Jones INT. The reffing in the NFL continues to be a disaster, and seems to be getting worse.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was at the game. A mere 50 yards or so from the field at a 45 degree angle and let me assure all of you this loss had nothing to do with the refs. The 2021 Seattle Seahawks are just that bad right now.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Aros":9ja1cuq3 said:
I was at the game. A mere 50 yards or so from the field at a 45 degree angle and let me assure all of you this loss had nothing to do with the refs. The 2021 Seattle Seahawks are just that bad right now.

....and to think that the entire nation will watch them next Monday Night. :shock: