Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get Some Picks For DK

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Get Some Picks For DK
Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:04 pm
  • I know he's young but I think i'm over him already. I think he has bad hands and his outbursts will always be there. Use one of the picks you get for him and try again.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Re: Get Some Picks For DK
Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:06 pm
  • pittpnthrs wrote:I know he's young but I think i'm over him already. I think he has bad hands and his outbursts will always be there. Use one of the picks you get for him and try again.

Nah. DK to Minnesota for Justin Jefferson whos way better than DK and is in his 2nd year in the league.
    Mizak
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:07 pm
  • Mizak wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:I know he's young but I think i'm over him already. I think he has bad hands and his outbursts will always be there. Use one of the picks you get for him and try again.

Nah. DK to Minnesota for Justin Jefferson whos way better than DK and is in his 2nd year in the league.

Lol. Vikings would never make that trade.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:09 pm
  • pittpnthrs wrote:I know he's young but I think i'm over him already. I think he has bad hands and his outbursts will always be there. Use one of the picks you get for him and try again.

Yep..he dropped three more balls today! GIT !
    K.J WRIGHT
    NET Rookie

Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:09 pm

If it’s this front office, chances are they won’t pick someone half as good with the picks they would receive in return.
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:23 pm
  • He border line sucks. Three huge drops that would have all led to points most likely and certainly all killed drives. The few good plays they had or Russ executed he failed to catch. For all the elite talk he says about himself he could have made a huge difference and possibly won the game. Instead he cant deliver in the clutch and wonders why he cant get the ball more. He’s a crybaby.
    classicaaron
    NET Rookie

It is currently Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:58 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information