Get Some Picks For DK

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I know he's young but I think i'm over him already. I think he has bad hands and his outbursts will always be there. Use one of the picks you get for him and try again.

Mizak

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":1zi29kvo said:
I know he's young but I think i'm over him already. I think he has bad hands and his outbursts will always be there. Use one of the picks you get for him and try again.

Nah. DK to Minnesota for Justin Jefferson whos way better than DK and is in his 2nd year in the league.

OP
OP
pittpnthrs

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Mizak":til8q1if said:
pittpnthrs":til8q1if said:

Nah. DK to Minnesota for Justin Jefferson whos way better than DK and is in his 2nd year in the league.

Lol. Vikings would never make that trade.

K

K.J WRIGHT

pittpnthrs":jhggr8lj said:

Yep..he dropped three more balls today! GIT !

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":11nkp5c9 said:
If it’s this front office, chances are they won’t pick someone half as good with the picks they would receive in return.

classicaaron

Reaction score
He border line sucks. Three huge drops that would have all led to points most likely and certainly all killed drives. The few good plays they had or Russ executed he failed to catch. For all the elite talk he says about himself he could have made a huge difference and possibly won the game. Instead he cant deliver in the clutch and wonders why he cant get the ball more. He’s a crybaby.