Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Transcripts-Quotes from post Arizona game press conferenc

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Transcripts-Quotes from post Arizona game press conferences >>> Link >>> https://www.seahawks.com/news/what-the-seahawks-said-following-their-23-13-loss-to-the-cardinals

Pick your favorite quote ........ below is mine
    Maybe it's going to be a couple of weeks for taking a month off for Russ to be at his best to help us where we can, but we've got to do stuff around him as well. It isn't a one-guy show, as much as you might want to make it that. That goes back to us, the coaches, and Shane and I and Andy. We have to do a better job and get it done because it seems like there's opportunities for us, and so we need to take advantage of them. - Pete Carroll
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Interesting quote.

They should rest him for the remainder of the season at this point. No reason to risk further damage to his finger, and body.
    massari
    NET Veteran

• I think the goal is for him to finish strong and then get traded in the off-season.
    nwHawk
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

• nwHawk wrote:I think the goal is for him to finish strong and then get traded in the off-season.

No team would trade an elite QB unless he requests to be dealt. The goal should be to have him healthy for next season.

He has nothing to prove on the field to teams if he wants to be elsewhere, so finishing strong seems irrelevant. He'd have to pass a physical tho....
    massari
    NET Veteran

• Jville wrote:Transcripts-Quotes from post Arizona game press conferences >>> Link >>> https://www.seahawks.com/news/what-the-seahawks-said-following-their-23-13-loss-to-the-cardinals

Maybe it's going to be a couple of weeks for taking a month off for Russ to be at his best to help us where we can, but we've got to do stuff around him as well. It isn't a one-guy show, as much as you might want to make it that. That goes back to us, the coaches, and Shane and I and Andy. We have to do a better job and get it done because it seems like there's opportunities for us, and so we need to take advantage of them. - Pete Carroll

Wow, ole Pete and paving ground to bench Russ, ooops, for Russ to rest a month to be at his best. So suddenly, Pete is growing a pair and start being the head coach again.
    toffee
    NET Veteran

• toffee wrote:
    Jville wrote:Transcripts-Quotes from post Arizona game press conferences >>> Link >>> https://www.seahawks.com/news/what-the-seahawks-said-following-their-23-13-loss-to-the-cardinals

Wow, ole Pete and paving ground to bench Russ, ooops, for Russ to rest a month to be at his best. So suddenly, Pete is growing a pair and start being the head coach again.

That's not what he said at all. He said it'll be a couple of weeks for Russ to be back to being his best. He already took a month off, 3 games and a bye week.
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

• GeekHawk wrote:
    toffee wrote:
    Jville wrote:Transcripts-Quotes from post Arizona game press conferences >>> Link >>> https://www.seahawks.com/news/what-the-seahawks-said-following-their-23-13-loss-to-the-cardinals

That's not what he said at all. He said it'll be a couple of weeks for Russ to be back to being his best. He already took a month off, 3 games and a bye week.

Except they were saying initially a 6 to 8 week maybe longer process.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• That's just PC being his usual Pollyanna self.
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

• GeekHawk wrote:That's just PC being his usual Pollyanna self.

I know what you mean, but there are three generations on this board that have no idea who Pollyanna is.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:48 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information